5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

Baldur's Gate Item Pack available now in the store.

Item Lore Galore!
    Steep your campaign in the deep Forgotten Realms lore of Baldur's Gate. Don't just include another longsword +1 in your treasure parcel. Instead, fill your loot with magical trinkets, weapon and armor that left an impact on the realms. The party's bard or sage can regale the party with how The Magma Bulwark was forged by the fire giant Varboti and offered as a gift for a Cormyrian general who made peace with his clan.
    Be sure to read the disclaimers on the store page. These items have been enabled for use in your D&D 5E games, but you should modify them first to make sure they fit into your campaign the way you want and don't throw off the game balance too much. These were originally meant for a video game version of AD&D rules after all.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=BDBGITEMSFG

Excellent work, and they also work just dandy with the item Forge! Who's for some Ankheg Plate Mail +3

And, ooh look there's Boo!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Sort of. Some will probably work better than others.

The books of lore are just cool
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    Agreed. That was the main thing I was thinking of when I first pitched the idea to Beamdog. I like the item histories too, although translating the statistics to D&D fifth edition can be problematic.

Thread Information