STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Great fix Ikael, thanks!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thanks for the MOD! It is greatly appreciated.

FWIW, I am another 'class of 1977' DM. I picked up the original boxed set (probably in late 76), wasn't super happy with it, and the blue box set got me going since it was actually coherent. Moved on to AD&D for a long time and finished my D&D run with BECMI.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    I have implemented your change, no issues anymore (much appreciated!)however my question now is, besides the description are they all meant to be blank when you open up the abilities? For example, Vampire special ability Very Tough, no description and when i click on the button to bring up the description it is blank...I feel like they used to be filled in...(All the abilities are in the Main tab with descriptions)
    It seems that sw_referencefeat has slightly differently named database nodes. You would need to do following:
    • Rename edges, hindrances and special's <ability type="string">XXX</ability> into <type type="string">XXX</type>
    • Rename edges, hindrances and special's <text type="formattedtext">XXX</text> into <benefit type="formattedtext">XXX</benefit>
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Please see attached mod containg a "few" monsters for Savage Worlds.

The majority of these were captured from a list of convert monsters from Zadamars great utilities over on the https://www.peginc.com forums.

https://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/

The monsters do not have any spells attached to them and are included "as is".

Hopefully people will find them useful.

Updates
    26/08/2019 - Amended to replace <class>localreference</class> with <class>sw_referencefeat</class> due to error.
    Many thanks for this. fwiw, switching "SavageWorlds" with "SWPF" in the definitions.xml lets this be opened in Pathfinder for Savage Worlds. obvious, I know, but I figure somebody else might want to use this in there...

Thread Information