STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last
    I have sent out all the chronicles for the 1st game. If you need any changes, let me know.

Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

For those in the 2nd table, when are you available? You're up next, and I'd like to find a time.
    --> cmdisc, Lord Kavos, xazil, ikemook

Put some dates up on the calendar buddy & I will let u know. Weekends only for me, don't mind getting up early to fit in a game, so similar times to the games u have been running lately works for me, also happy to play later at a more normal time for me if you can stay awake long enough...
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Just about any day works for me in the evenings GMT (6pm to 9pm start times are workable). I plan to be running a session either on the 12th, 13th, or 15th although I haven't nailed down a specific day yet. The 14th is out for obvious reasons...assuming I would like to remain happily married.

For characters, the only things I have in range right now are either a Tengu Zen Archer, a Tiefling Alchemist, or an Ifrit Flamedancer bard. All of them are 3rd level and none built for the front line. My preference would be the Alchemist as he probably packs the biggest punch and offers a lot of Knowledge skills. The Flamedancer can sing to allow everyone to see through smoke/fog and then cast about with an Obscuring Mist wand (assuming successful UMD checks). The archer would just shoot stuff. Pretty straight forward there.

If none of these work, I'm fine with playing a L4 pregen to fill whatever role the party needs.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc
    ...assuming I would like to remain happily married.
    I could have sworn I heard Amiri say that you were taking her out that night...and you really don't want to piss her off.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; February 4th, 2016 at 01:46.

Weekends are the only times I have available for online games. I play or run games on Wednesday and Friday, and need the rest of the week for school work.
    ==============

Kurig Ostogson -- Human Fighter 9 (Pathfinder)

Felix Undurian -- Human Fighter 1/Investigator 7 (Pathfinder)

Rugan -- Half-Orc Alchemist 3 (Pathfinder)

[QUOTE=HoloGnome;251791]
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc
    ...assuming I would like to remain happily married.[/url]

I could have sworn I heard Amiri say that you were taking her out that night...and you really don't want to piss her off.
    Amiri will just have to spend her time with my wife's Diablo 3 Barbarian. He'll be free that day too.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

This game is coming up next! When are all of you available? If it's only the weekends, then I will put up a time for next weekend.

So far, we have:

cmdisc/TBD
    Lord Kavos/Swashbuckler / Dawnflower Dervish
    xazil/warpriest
    ikemook/Investigator
    antlord/TBD

With room for 1 more.

Thread Information