FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Great extension. I've switched out my GM icon for the same icon I use on my FG game's RPOL.net bboards. We'll see how long it takes the party members to notice and say something.

Thanks again for coding it up.

I use to have Jack Black as my GM Avatar. Until I had to reinstall. Never put it back Maybe I should
    Attachment 12315
    ...No we are but men...ROCK!!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Right you are!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Great extension - thanks!

Sorry to resurrect this thread - but I cannot for the life of me find where to put my gm-icon.png so that it shows up in the game. I just have the generic Icon that was originally included with the extension. Help? I've literally copied it to every folder that has graphics of some nature. I've not been able to find the actual icon that comes with the extension.
    Last edited by Atreides Ghola; March 1st, 2019 at 00:16.

Have you properly downloaded the extension and the unzipped it? There is a graphic in it, and there’s not that many places to look.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, just found it a moment ago. Was looking in the Fantasy Grounds App Data folder, where it's not.

Ok, I screwed things up big.

Right now I am more worried to have things working again than in trying to figure out how to change the icon.

I transformed my 5E.pak into a rar so I could open it, but now I can't make my .rar into a .pak.

Help please

Quote Originally Posted by MytosBR View Post
    Ok, I screwed things up big.

Right now I am more worried to have things working again than in trying to figure out how to change the icon.

I transformed my 5E.pak into a rar so I could open it, but now I can't make my .rar into a .pak.

Help please
    Delete it and then update FG and it will re-download it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information