5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drath3n View Post
    hmm, not sure how to do that.
    Exit FG. Make a file copy of the extension. Rename the original so you keep a copy. Rename the copy from .mod to .zip. Unzip. Open the file extension.xml. Look for the tag called loadorder and change the value to something much higher or lower, like 1 or 100. Save it. Zip it back up, do not include the root folder, only the contents. Make sure the name matches the original. Restart FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is a pretty simple extension - and the xml file doesn't have a loadorder at all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    here ya go... swap out the portrait in the graphics/portrait folder retaining the filename gm-icon.png
    i'm not as tech-savvy as I used to be... can you help me find this folder, plz?

Thanks. =)
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    i'm not as tech-savvy as I used to be... can you help me find this folder, plz?

Thanks. =)
    Rename the extension from .ext to .zip. Extract the extension. Folder is in there. If you chose to rezip it (not required for FG to use it) then make sure you do not zip the containing folder, only the actual contents.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Rename the extension from .ext to .zip. Extract the extension. Folder is in there. If you chose to rezip it (not required for FG to use it) then make sure you do not zip the containing folder, only the actual contents.
    Thank you very much!!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Just loaded this little gem....it may seem trivial but it adds a little flavor to my campaign. Thanks to the author and the effort!

Good day. I hesitate to post this question as it appears this subject has been thoroughly detailed, but I have been at it for some time and I am still unable to make sense of it. I understand the directions to change the GM portrait are listed below. I am running Fantasy Grounds Unity. I can see the extension folder and the portraits folder but no matter what I do, I cannot find the gm-icon.png file. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1. Download the file
    2. Rename it from GMIcon.ext to GMIcon.zip
    3. Right click on the file and select unzip
    4. Open the unzipped file then open the Graphics folder and then the portraits folder
    5. Replace the gm-icon.png file to the one you want (you must keep the name gm-icon and should keep your image to a similar size and it must be a .png file)
    6. Go back up to the first level of the extension (So you see one file extension.xml and the Graphics folder). Select both and then right click and select Send to.. and select compressed
    7. After it is zipped back up rename it changing the .zip to .ext.
    8. Place that file in your Fantasy Grounds data/extensions folder (Default is C:/users/username/AppData/Roaming/Fantasy Grounds/extensions
    9. Open FG and click on Load or Create New and in the list at the bottom window select 'Replace GM Token' and then start the campaign.

After unzipping you should see the files in the following image. The GM icon is inside the portraits folder. If you aren't seeing this make sure you downloaded the correct file and that you can see file extensions (the file should be GMIcon.ext) if you don't see the .ext click on the view button at the top of the window and check show file extensions. Change only the .ext to .zip and then unzip. If this is still not the issue we'll need to see some screenshots of what you are seeing inside the file you downloaded and unzipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Do I need to use something specific to open the Portraits PPK?Screenshot (4).png

Thread Information