5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

Blog Entries
    Also remember, if you rezip the files, do not zip the containing foder, only the contents inside.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monodaemon View Post
    Do I need to use something specific to open the Portraits PPK?Attachment 54306
    As mentioned by damned above this is also a zip file so change the .ppk to .zip and unzip it. However you do not need to do anything with any of the portraits packs unless you want to use one of the portraits for the GM Icon. It's assumed that you are creating your own image to replace the GMIcon graphic rather than using one of the supplied portraits.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Also remember, if you rezip the files, do not zip the containing foder, only the contents inside.
    You're a rock star! This was killing me!

Thread Information