DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Any plans to update this for SW 4.7 compatibility? I just downloaded v0.7 and while the button to enable/disable appears, clicking on it has no discernible effect although I suppose I can just try to remember to disable the extension before launching the campaign before one of my prep sessions and then remembering to enable it again before launching an actual game session, as an old fart I appreciate having the on screen reminder whether or not the extension is enabled/disabled and being able to toggle tracking from within FG itself. The main benefit I see from using this extension is me having actual data to highlight what skills the players have invested in that I may be failing as GM to provide opportunities for them to use.

Version 0.8 available!

New version available!

This updates makes the extension compatible with the newest SavageWorlds v5.2 version
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Anyone know how to fix the missing font console error when loading this extension in Unity?

Missing TTF Font.png

Quote Originally Posted by Porkrind View Post
    Anyone know how to fix the missing font console error when loading this extension in Unity?

Missing TTF Font.png
    I know! I have uploaded patched version, see the first post.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I know! I have uploaded patched version, see the first post.
    Heh, yeah. I noticed that after I already took 0.8 apart and replaced the FGF font with an open source Google font. Thanks for fixing it, and thanks for the extension. I'm working on a Savage RIFTS game, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of those damage averages.

Hi - this extension and Arcane Devices don't play well together - see my post there - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post603974

Thanks.

How do you reset the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by tintagel View Post
    How do you reset the stats?
    You have to go into the db.xml file and remove all the <rollstatistics> </rollstatistics> entries.

DO NOT do this is you are running a game, and make sure you have a backup of the db.xml file first.

Maybe Ikael could add a /stats reset option in some future update, when he has time.

If Ikeal ever comes back... my players are always wanting to know who took/delivered the most damage over the life of a campaign. We're playing in SW:Pathfinder now and the extension isn't available there. Any chance of flipping a bit somewhere to make it load in that setting?

Bumping this now that Ikael is back - I'd love to use this in SW:PF

Thread Information