FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 37 of 39 First ... 273536373839 Last

You could take the .ext file from post #306 for example:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post457496

The ".ext" file from a technical point of view is just a Zip file. So you could open and extract the content of that .ext file with your ZIP tool. The word which needs to be translated are defined in the xml files in the "strings" sub dir.
    To update these resource to the newest version of 5E you have to look into the 5E.pak ruleset file (also a Zip) string resources, also in the strings sub dir and check which one are new and not in the string resource of the ext. Include these new entries in the corresponding xml file of the .ext string resource and translate it also.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Edit: Update date 05/05/2020

Phase 1, 2 & 3 done. Updated for 5.2
    Acompanho seu canal no youtube e gostaria de saber como posso ajudar a traduzir o SWEA para o FG Classic. Tanto a interface quanto o modulo core do jogador e core do mestre. Apanhei aqui na tradução das complicações.

Quote Originally Posted by petersondsz View Post
    Acompanho seu canal no youtube e gostaria de saber como posso ajudar a traduzir o SWEA para o FG Classic. Tanto a interface quanto o modulo core do jogador e core do mestre. Apanhei aqui na tradução das complicações.
    Se possível me dá um toque no Discord do Fantasy grounds que te ajudo assim que possível =)

Quote Originally Posted by wikeff View Post
    I would like to help the translation of
    5e to Brazilian Portuguese. I just don't quite understand where to get the files of the .ext to change them and how to assemble them together as an .ext that the game will actually recognize
    Me manda uma mensagem também que te ajudo com o que precisar =)

Já temos, wikeff. Mas já foi entregue mas não foi postado na parte principal do fórum.

Hello all!

I want to make a Portuguese (Brazil) translation for Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force and Destiny v2 ruleset. I did some research on the forums and saw this conversation. I would like to create an extension with the translation, but I am unsure how to proceed. Are there any tutorials on how to go about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Soullesskid View Post
    Hello all!

I want to make a Portuguese (Brazil) translation for Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Force and Destiny v2 ruleset. I did some research on the forums and saw this conversation. I would like to create an extension with the translation, but I am unsure how to proceed. Are there any tutorials on how to go about this?
    Hi,

I am almost done creating a new ruleset for Genesys, and in a few weeks I am going to create the new Star Wars ruleset, which will use CORE and also will be compatible with FGUnity
    If you want to be involved, we can start conversation about localizing it.
    It depends on you, but i would say it would be better to devote time on this new ruleset, as it will be compatible with future FG development

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi,

I am almost done creating a new ruleset for Genesys, and in a few weeks I am going to create the new Star Wars ruleset, which will use CORE and also will be compatible with FGUnity
    If you want to be involved, we can start conversation about localizing it.
    It depends on you, but i would say it would be better to devote time on this new ruleset, as it will be compatible with future FG development
    I would be honored!

Hello

In French extension.xml from LPak_French_CoreRPG.ext, deleting the zero symbol at line 1 char 20 lets this extension seems to works within FGU.
    Ready
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Edit: Update date 05/05/2020

Phase 1, 2 & 3 done. Updated for 5.2
    opa blz no seu vidio vc mostra 2 arquivos aki so tem um nao precisamos mais do outro?

Quote Originally Posted by KingLupo View Post
    opa blz no seu vidio vc mostra 2 arquivos aki so tem um nao precisamos mais do outro?
    Aqui também tem (ou é pra ter), o arquivo do CoreRPG também.

Thread Information