STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 39 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkenix View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I have just downloaded and extracted the latest LPak-German-5E.ext, but unfortunately when I create a new 5e campaign (or load an existing one) I only get a red X in front of the .ext.
    Can someone help me?
    Hello Alkenix. You probably are missing the CoreRPG extension. You need both to make it work.

Hi,

I'm new to FG and like to help for the french translation of CoC. I have difficulties to get started because I'm unable to find a link to the LPack framework or documentation.

Thanks for the Help

Hello Barbageek,

The french translation for Cthulhu is already done.
    You'll find it here : https://www.jdrvirtuel.com/viewtopic...=coc+7+ruleset
    Last edited by Markjan; March 16th, 2020 at 11:08.
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Will we get an Pathfinder 2e PC translation Project as well?

Hello everyone, I am Neno and I am new to these systems, I usually play in person with other players, but for reasons of distance we have resorted to this online method, my English is quite bad and I have been forced to use a translator, I would like to to know if you would be so kind as to tell me if d & d 5ta has a patch in Spanish and how to download it and use it to try to translate at least part of the program or sheet and spells.
    Thanks for your help

Hello. We have translated PHB+DMG+MM to Czech. We have the translations in PDF and HTML. We would really love to see the translations in FGU, and make the FGU UI translated to Czech as much as possible. We are ready to participate. I tried to make the mod files by myself, and it works OK but the UI is still in English, and the automation works for English key-words. Is there any process we could raise to translate the FGU to Czech?

Hello, here is Core RPG in Italian v2.2 beta. Works with Unity.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was thinking on starting translation to spanish for D&D 5E but I don't see where to download the resources files. They are suppossed to be on post #2 but I don't see any link or attached file on ANY post. Am I missing something super obvious?

I'm already using that theme. I can see and download attached files from other forum threads, but I can't see anything to download in this one :-(

wtf.png
    Last edited by The_Dragon_Ladis; March 24th, 2020 at 11:25.

Thread Information