Starfinder Playlist
Page 28 of 39 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    It is true I do not follow the norms and nor adaptations of LPak nor do I intend to do it, but if they authorize and want to adapt I have a complete CoreRPG and a Call of Cthulhu 6E complete and working, I had GURPS but I will have to redo , because I lost the file and since I have not moved for a long time, much has changed.
    Laerun is an inspiration for me and I believe that for the community for his project and initiative and lmontecosta is a good friend that is emerging gradually and as for Dr0W what to talk about my friend and master dear, who takes my doubts that clarifies my follies and things like.

Greetings, I'm Jean Velith (MestreJena) and I'm interested in translating the 5E ruleset to Brazilian Portuguese (Português Brasileiro).

I've been playing RPGs (Especially D&D) for some years now so I'm very familiarized with it's concepts and rules (Just got FG, have been learning for quite a while tho.).
    Last edited by MasterJena; January 5th, 2019 at 13:15. Reason: was drunk af when i wrote this xD

Welcome, MasterJena!

Thank you!!

Quick update: Phase 1 Complete.

Welcome MasterJena

LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-5E Extension v2.0

Updated sucessfully to 2.0. Especial thanks to Lmontecosta for guidance!!

Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to 2.1, translations are more on par with the brazilian SRD.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MasterJena; November 7th, 2018 at 23:40. Reason: Update

Hi, I am Marc and I am new with Fantasy Grounds. That is an awesome project here and I want to support you guys. I am especially interested in translating the SaWoDe ruleset.

I had translated some roleplaying products in the past and I am very familiar with the terms in both languages. I am also proficient with all the used tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Razortide View Post
    Hi, I am Marc and I am new with Fantasy Grounds. That is an awesome project here and I want to support you guys. I am especially interested in translating the SaWoDe ruleset.

I had translated some roleplaying products in the past and I am very familiar with the terms in both languages. I am also proficient with all the used tools.
    Welcome Razortide, and thanks for joining our little group.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Alright, for testing purposes I used the old translation from André and tinkered around with it. I've found that german terms are often overflowing and I have a few issues with umlauts, but found my solution in the Core RPG part. If it is ok, I would check out both files for updating purpose. (CoreRPG and SaWo)

Mil Obrigados Mestre Jena
    Grande abraço
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information