STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 39 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    I'm a complete newbie with Fantasy Grounds, didn't even purchased it yet, I'm using the DEMO version so I don't know if that's a problem. But, I updated the Brazilian Portuguese CoreRPG Ruleset that Nibelung have done to the version 3.3.5, which is the version that I'm using in the DEMO.
    I also fixed every special character reference and used a unicode character entity reference so it works better inside FG.
    And I also translated the 5E DnD Ruleset to Brazilian Portuguese, but I can't really test it.
    CoreRPG: LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-CoreRPG.ext
    5E DnD: LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-DnD_5E.ext
    Last edited by Dioshua; May 21st, 2018 at 16:57. Reason: Added 5E

Quote Originally Posted by Dioshua View Post
    I'm a complete newbie with Fantasy Grounds, didn't even purchased it yet, I'm using the DEMO version so I don't know if that's a problem. But, I updated the Brazilian Portuguese CoreRPG Ruleset that Nibelung have done to the version 3.3.5, which is the version that I'm using in the DEMO.
    I also fixed every special character reference and used a unicode character entity reference so it works better inside FG.
    LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-CoreRPG.ext
    Hi Dioshua, and Welcome! to the Community - and the LPak Project

Nice way to introduce yourself - bearing gifts to sway the populace, etc, and thankyou - it's much appreciated.

Question: Have you tested your LPak? The reason I ask is that the current FG Engine doesn't handle unicode particularly well, and if you've got it working properly than "kudos to you, sir".

So, again, thankyou, and Welcome!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Hi Dioshua, and Welcome! to the Community - and the LPak Project

Nice way to introduce yourself - bearing gifts to sway the populace, etc, and thankyou - it's much appreciated.

Question: Have you tested your LPak? The reason I ask is that the current FG Engine doesn't handle unicode particularly well, and if you've got it working properly than "kudos to you, sir".

So, again, thankyou, and Welcome!

Cheers
    Thank you for the compliment and yes, I tested it: Screenshot_2.png
    I have a question. The only way to participate in the project is through this manual process of unpacking/packing files, manually changing the XML etc.?
    Last edited by Dioshua; May 21st, 2018 at 19:30. Reason: Added the question

And I also translated the 5E DnD Ruleset to Brazilian Portuguese, but I can't really test it.
    CoreRPG: LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-CoreRPG.ext
    5E DnD: LPak-Brazilian_Portuguese-DnD_5E.ext

Now THAT is an introduction with style and grace. Welcome.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thank you for the compliment and yes, I tested it: Screenshot_2.png
    I have a question. The only way to participate in the project is through this manual process of unpacking/packing files, manually changing the XML etc.?
    Yes, at the moment. I'd like to try to get people involved in a more "git-like" method, but it has been proving harder than I'd like - both in terms of time, organisation, etc
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Yes, at the moment. I'd like to try to get people involved in a more "git-like" method, but it has been proving harder than I'd like - both in terms of time, organisation, etc
    I mean, is there anything relevant from this project that exists outside of this thread? Even a Discord server or something?
    It's just because it's going to take a few months before I can gather enough money to buy FG, so I'm not gonna be visiting this forum often, I just wanted to be updated about the project.

I mean, is there anything relevant from this project that exists outside of this thread? Even a Discord server or something?
    It's just because it's going to take a few months before I can gather enough money to buy FG, so I'm not gonna be visiting this forum often, I just wanted to be updated about the project.
    Nope, this is pretty much it.

You'll find that just about all of the communication that happens around Fantasy Grounds happens on these Forums - its just something we get used too

Don't worry though, you'll find yourself hanging out here quite regularly, even if you only have the Demo version of FG - its just a great place to hang-out (online).

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    Don't forget/miss that you can subscribe to this thread so you get an email when someone updates it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I had coreRPG full translated to Portuguese Brazilian and Call of Cthulhu 6E, but not in LPack convention...

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I had coreRPG full translated to Portuguese Brazilian and Call of Cthulhu 6E, but not in LPack convention...
    I also started translating it without using the LPack, I just transferred the files to it after I finished.

Thread Information