5E Character Create Playlist
Page 38 of 39 First ... 2836373839 Last
    Hi everyone,

I would like to translate the 4E ruleset in French for Fantasy Grounds Unity. So far, I have used the German translation as a guide. I managed to get most things to work except for the skills.
    I translated the skills names in strings_4e.xml, but everything remains in english on the character sheet…

When I translate the frequency of powers (at-will, encounter and daily), the powers are not sorted anymore. I tried to use the German translation, and it does the same mess.

I also have a problem with the last update of Unity. The official French translation of Dungeons & Dragons 4E, translated Feats into Talents. In the last update, there are both Feats and Talents…

Did anyone face such problems?
    Last edited by Tymophil; February 19th, 2021 at 15:10.

hi, I would like to participate with the 5e DnD end or Savage Worlds rule set spanish translation, but I cannot find the Lpaks to download or the documentation
    Last edited by DemianRITS; April 29th, 2021 at 14:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymophil View Post
    Hi everyone,

I would like to translate the 4E ruleset in French for Fantasy Grounds Unity. So far, I have used the German translation as a guide. I managed to get most things to work except for the skills.
    I translated the skills names in strings_4e.xml, but everything remains in english on the character sheet…

When I translate the frequency of powers (at-will, encounter and daily), the powers are not sorted anymore. I tried to use the German translation, and it does the same mess.

I also have a problem with the last update of Unity. The official French translation of Dungeons & Dragons 4E, translated Feats into Talents. In the last update, there are both Feats and Talents…

Did anyone face such problems?
    Hi Tymophil.

i had the same problem when trying to translate the Pathfinder Ruleset. The LPak Extension currently only replaces String Resource which were defined as string resource.
    But the Skillist is built dynamicly by looping through the skill array defined in the data_common.lua script. The array key there is used as name of the skill in the charsheet skillist.

I had to add a new global script within the LPak to replace the array key with the translated values to get this fixed. The 5E ruleset is doing that in a simular way natively.

regards
    drvolk

Quote Originally Posted by Tymophil View Post
    I managed to get most things to work except for the skills.
    I think you need to change them in data_common.lua (in scripts folder).

Swedish translation of CoreRPG

Hi all,

Included with this post is a Swedish translation of CoreRPG. As far as I can tell everything looks good but if you find anything strange, please let me know. Also you may or not agree with some choices I've made when doing the translation. That's easy to fix, just unpack the extension and change whatever you don't like.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Im interested in having the fgu interface in spanish. Has this already been done? If so, how can i get the ext? If not, how can i help?

Quote Originally Posted by yac View Post
    Hello,

Here it is, the v1 of the French LPak for 5E.

If anybody notice some mistake or would like to improve this work, please feel free to send me a message.

Previous Version Downloads: 5
    Hi I would like to help with the French LPak for 5E where should I start ?

Is it possible to help with 5e D&D Lpak spanish? or is it already worked on?

Hello, I recently purchased the FGU Ultimate version, and I came across this translation on the forum which made everything easier. But when I create the campaign the translation is only accepted in the Savage Worlds adventure edition and dont Deluxe Edition. I would like to know is because they are different versions or if I did something wrong, if you can help. Thank you in advance for your work. If something is not correct, sorry, I used Google Translate.

Hi, could anyone please let me know where the original english files can be found for starting a translation?

Thread Information