Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... Last

LanguagePak (LPak) Community Project/Program

What Is The LPak Community Project/Program?
    The LanguagePak Community Project/Program (or LPak for short) is a community-based project/program whose aim is to provide language translations for the various Rulesets and Extensions used with the Virtual Tabletop Software: Fantasy Grounds. The Project/Program consists of three Phases:
    • Phase 1: To translate the string resources contained in the CoreRPG and Child-Rulesets and Extensions.
    • Phase 2: To translate the language-specific graphic resources of the Rulesets and Extensions.
    • Phase 3: To translate the embedded language items within each Ruleset and Extension.

We are currently in Phase 2, with experienced Project Contributors who have translated their chosen Ruleset/Extension to the Phase 2 Standard welcome to begin Phase 3 of their chosen Ruleset/Extension.

Our Goal
    Our goal is to produce a number of LanguagePak Extensions all having the same consistent structure for as many different Languages and as many different Rulesets and Extensions as we can.

Our Code Of Practice
    We all subscribe to and follow the Project's/Program's Code Of Practice:
    • We participate as a Community, under the leadership of our Project/Program Manager, to produce the best outcome for the Project/Program, for Fantasy Grounds and for the users of our Project's/Program's Products.
    • We discuss issues as a Community, and we abide by the decisions of the Community, guided by our Project/Program Manager.
    • We respect each other and are tolerant of each other at all times.
    • We follow the Project/Program Standards at all times, striving for Consistency and Accuracy within our Translations and our Project's/Program's Products.
    • We keep the Project/Program and the Project/Program Manager fully informed of what we are doing at all times so as to make things as easy as possible for all concerned.
    • We leave our egos “at the door”, giving credit where it is due and only accepting credit where we've earned it.
    • We respect copyright and the work of others, never “adding to” nor “removing from” the original in our Translations.

Where Are The Language Paks?
    Because of the number of LPaks the Project/Program has/will produce and because of the restrictions of the Forum Software, the individual LPaks are scattered across the Posts of this Thread. However, Post #2 of this Thread acts as an Index to where individual LPaks are located.

How Do I Get Involved?
    We're glad you asked! We always need and welcome new Project/Program participants and contributors. The first thing to do is download the LPak Framework Documentation from Post #2 of this Thread and read about the Project/Program, the Standards and how to go about producing an LPak and participating as a Contributor.

My RPG Ruleset, Extension Or Language Isn't Listed
    If you have a CoreRPG Child-Ruleset or an Extension that works with such a Ruleset that isn't listed on Post #2, or if you speak a Language that isn't listed on Post #2, then either post a message in this Thread or, better yet, Private Mail (PM) the Project/Program Manager and we'll see about getting it added to the Project/Program.

Project Members
    Project/Program Manager: Matthew James Black (Dulux-Oz)

Project/Program Contributors:
    drvolk, gandalfmagic, Ixion77, Jean-Yves G. (kael79), Markjan, Miguel Pereira Martínez, Nibelung, Rule of Three, Sasmira, Strainer, André Wicke (Printok), YaC
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 24th, 2017 at 06:39.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

LPak Index And Status

This page contains two tables and a link to a third, each listing the LPak Framework Documentation, Rulesets or Extensions the Project/Program is covering cross-referenced with the Languages the Project/Program is translating for. This page contains the LPak Framework Documentation and Rulesets Tables, while Post #63 contains the Extensions Table.

Each entry in the tables acts as both a Status Notification for the relevant LPak and an Index to a Post within this Thread where that particular LPak (or details about its progress) can be found.

Each entry will have one of these Statuses:
    • Current: The LPak is finished and can be found on the linked Post.
    • Not Current: The LPak is finished but the Ruleset or Extension has been updated since the LPak was produced. A Contributor is required to update the LPak.
    • Updating: The Not Current LPak is being updated by one or more Contributors.
    • Started: One or more Contributors are currently performing the Translations.
    • Not Started: The LPak requires a Contributor to do the Translations.

LPak Framework
    Currently at version 3.0
    Resource Archive Chinese French German Italian Portuguese (Brazilian) Spanish
    This Post Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started
    Rulesets
    Ruleset Resource Archive Chinese French German Italian Portuguese (Brazilian) Spanish
    CoreRPG Post #3 Not Started Post #176 - Current Post #17 - Not Current Post #135 - Not Current Post #162 - Not Current Post #182 - Current (I think - MJB)
    3.5E DnD/PFRPG Post #3 Not Started Post #176 - Current Post #17 - Not Current Not Started Not Started Not Started
    4E DnD Post #3 Not Started Not Started Post #17 - Not Current Not Started Post #162 - Not Current Not Started
    5E DnD Post #3 Not Started Post #22 - Not Current Post #17 - Not Current Post #60 - Not Current Not Started Not Started
    13th Age Not Yet Released Not Yet Released Not Yet Released Not Yet Released Not Yet Released Not Yet Released Not Yet Released
    Call of Cthulhu Post #3 Not Started Post #8 - Not Current Post #30 - Not Current Not Started Not Started Not Started
    Castles and Crusades Post #4 Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started
    d20 Modern Post #4 Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started Not Started
    Fate Core Post #4 Not Started Not Started Post #59 - Not Current Not Started Not Started Not Started
    Numenera Post #4 Not Started Not Started Post #17 - Not Current Not Started Not Started Not Started
    Savage Worlds Post #4 Not Started Not Started Post #50 - Not Current Post #147 - Not Current Post #226 - Current Not Started
    Starfinder Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks Not Started - Awaiting Resource Files From SmiteWorks
    Previous Version Downloads:
    • LPak Framework Documentation: 141
    • LPak Framework: 125
    Last edited by dulux-oz; May 3rd, 2018 at 06:15.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Resource Archives

This page contains Resource Archives for the following Rulesets and Extensions (updated 24-Sep-2017, FGv3.3.2):
    • CoreRPG Ruleset
    • 3.5E DnD Ruleset
    • 4E DnD Ruleset
    • 5E DnD Ruleset
    • Call Of Cthulhu Ruleset
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 24th, 2017 at 05:51.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Resource Archives

This page contains Resource Archives for the following Rulesets and Extensions (updated 24-Sep-2017, FGv3.3.2):
    • Castles and Crusades Ruleset
    • d20 Modern Ruleset
    • Fate Core Ruleset
    • Numenera Ruleset
    • Savage Worlds Ruleset
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 24th, 2017 at 06:10.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Resource Archives

• DOE: Base Extension
    • DOE: Alignment Graph Extension
    • DOE: Campaign Style Graph Extension
    • DOE: Locations Extension
    • DOE: OLE Extension
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 24th, 2017 at 06:15.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Resource Archives

This page contains Resource Archives for the following Rulesets and Extensions (updated 21-Nov-2016, FGv3.3.2):
    • DOE: Organisations Extension
    • DOE: Sound Extension
    • DOE: Weather Extension
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 24th, 2017 at 06:16.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Its glad to see this project going on!

i think i know some informations which can help you:

a lots of DND rules has been translated to chinese. include 3E/3R, 4E,5E and pathfinder RPG's core rule and lots of rulesets,and well organized.

you can find all of them in this website:
    https://www.goddessfantasy.net/bbs/index.php
    you can also find some really good translator here!

but there's still some problem:because there's no chinese official translation , most of them is translated by volunteers, it's a Non-profit hobby.

Hi !
    CoC in french language : https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9t1y5q8dlqrluj/CoC.zip?dl=0

PM Edit: The above link only includes the CoC String file - it is not the complete LPak.

The LPak attached below is NOT complete: it has not gone through the LPak Project/Program Process, so has been designated v0.1 and given a Status of "Not Current", but it is usable.

If someone would like to complete the LPak Project/Program Process then this would be appreciated.

Thanks to kael79 for the CoC String file - much appreciated.

Previous Version Downloads: 4
    Last edited by dulux-oz; January 10th, 2016 at 02:44.
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

Pathfinder French extension (ct+options,string, graphics, sidebar tools, interface mouse hover but not radial menu) by Markjan and Rule of Three (www.jdrvirtuel.com).
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yow50nwuyi...PFRPG.ext?dl=0
    I use this since 1 year.
    Enjoy !

PS:I work on CoC7e.ext to translate completely Cthulhu Ruleset in French 7th edition. The current version this .ext is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ts9hx62ci0...%20VF.ext?dl=0

Jean-Yves G.

PM Edit: The above two links are based on FGv3.0.4 and so are NOT current/complete LPaks.

The CoreRPG LPak can be found on Post #11 and the 3.5E/PFRPG LPak can be found on Post #12
    Last edited by dulux-oz; December 22nd, 2015 at 10:52.
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kael79 View Post
    I work on CoC7e.ext to translate completely Cthulhu Ruleset in French 7th edition. The current version this .ext is here

Jean-Yves G.
    Jean-Yves, you do realize (don't you) that you don't have to include the entire CoC7e code in a translation - you can simply include the translation strings in a separate, smaller, co-extension (as the Project Documentation explains). It appears that you're doing a lot of unnecessary work for the same result.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10