5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    My signature has another decal extension (labelled 5E Quick Reference) if you want another example of code to look at.
    I did use yours as a template and I removed all other extensions and tried it and no go and I added them back in and still could not see it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdawg View Post
    I did use yours as a template and I removed all other extensions and tried it and no go and I added them back in and still could not see it.
    Can you upload or other share the extension you made? I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure anything out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you upload or other share the extension you made? I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure anything out.
    Thanks, here you go.

Blog Entries
    The issue is you have used the path name graphics\decals in the XML but in the file structure you have used Graphics\Decal so you have both incorrect capitalisation and spelling. Computers require you to spell it right every time.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The issue is you have used the path name graphics\decals in the XML but in the file structure you have used Graphics\Decal so you have both incorrect capitalisation and spelling. Computers require you to spell it right every time.
    I did catch the casing but somehow missed the S in decal. Thanks for everyone's help, this community is awesome.

Someone got a screen shot of what type of material/info this puts on the decals?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigon View Post
    Someone got a screen shot of what type of material/info this puts on the decals?
    It gives info on thing like combat and non-combat actions, conditions, modifiers etc. There are several styles to chose from depending upon what theme you are using, plus the original power point files you can modify etc. Here is a screen shot of one of the images;
    Screen Shot 01-02-19 at 01.01 PM.PNG

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The link on the first page is dead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armandeus View Post
    The link on the first page is dead.
    Thanks for letting me know. I've updated it to a Google Drive location. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vL...VlKObvkdvlMew1

Thread Information