DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 31 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    On the "Usage" page in the manual, the "Linking Teamspeak and Syrinscape" goes to a broken url.
    I assume you mean this url: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...%26_Syrinscape

I'll look into it - thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

When i host a game and my friends trys to join he gets and error message saying : Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_MANAGED
    I have all the extensions but the weather and sound extensions downloaded. I had him download the same ones and we still had the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonthekilr View Post
    When i host a game and my friends trys to join he gets and error message saying : Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_MANAGED
    I have all the extensions but the weather and sound extensions downloaded. I had him download the same ones and we still had the same error.
    Do a test without any of the extensions (make a new, blank campaign) and ask your friend to join. I'd be surprised if this error is caused by the extensions, but it is a good idea to check.

This error is usually caused by the Fantasy Grounds client not being able to draw (usually being minimized, even though the app has had that feature removed). Make sure the player has their FG application viewed and in focus.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    It sounds like a graphic driver update issue. Ask him to reboot his computer and try again. I've seen that sort of error when Windows did an update before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonthekilr View Post
    That's not an error of any of the DOEs - they don't go anywhere near the D3DX-system, so I can't see how they would be causing the error you're getting. I'd do what Trenloe suggested and see if you can reproduce it without any Extensions loaded.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

[MODERATOR: Moved to the DOE Base thread as this appears to be related]

I have a question, when I try to copy a location I get this error in my console,
    Script Error:[string"DOEBase/Script/IsMiscFunction.lua"]345:attemp to index a nil value
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    I am running CoreRuleset and trying to duplicate into 3.5 rulset, I am currently copy/paste the entire database (which is 21 countries with 2-15 cities/towns/villages each, and each of those is at least 2 buildings).
    My question is...is there a way to transfer an entire Locations db. from one ruleset to another?
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2016 at 18:02.

Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    [MODERATOR: Moved to the DOE Base thread as this appears to be related]

I have a question, when I try to copy a location I get this error in my console,
    Script Error:[string"DOEBase/Script/IsMiscFunction.lua"]345:attemp to index a nil value
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    I am running CoreRuleset and trying to duplicate into 3.5 rulset, I am currently copy/paste the entire database (which is 21 countries with 2-15 cities/towns/villages each, and each of those is at least 2 buildings).
    My question is...is there a way to transfer an entire Locations db. from one ruleset to another?
    This might help: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ension_Records
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a way to get this (Locations) extension to adhere to the 5e dragon/wizards theme? I'm not digging the jarring base FG theme when everything else is set to use my wizards theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Seananigans View Post
    Is there a way to get this (Locations) extension to adhere to the 5e dragon/wizards theme? I'm not digging the jarring base FG theme when everything else is set to use my wizards theme.
    I've got that done in the new release - which will be released as soon as the FG v3.2 release is released (wow - that's too many "releases")

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10