DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 31 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Awesome job with these extensions. Just joined the Fantasy Ground family, still learning everything and trying to get my 5e stuff ready for my first game.

Quote Originally Posted by APPR3NTIC3 View Post
    Awesome job with these extensions. Just joined the Fantasy Ground family, still learning everything and trying to get my 5e stuff ready for my first game.
    Thankyou - glad you like them.

Have you seen my Tutorial Videos - links in my sig
    Last edited by dulux-oz; June 28th, 2016 at 10:39.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hi Everyone,

With the impending release of FGv3.2 I have been working furiously on getting all the DOEs (new and old) working with the new way of doing things. As such, I need to get some new icons for the Sidebar, etc. If anyone with any sort of artistic talent could have a look at the lists of what I need in the other DOE Threads and produce some appropriate graphics for me and for your fellow Community Members I'm sure we'll all appreciate it. If you get in touch I can supply some of the "base" graphics (for those icons that use that "style" of graphic).

Thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Forgive my ignorance, I am still new to modding my original FG. I dropped this in my extensions folder, but don't know how to bring it up in game? Thanks
    *never mind, I think I found it. /DOH!! I did not realize I had a radial to check before I launched campaign. hahaha.
    Last edited by daboking; July 12th, 2016 at 14:24.

when I launch FG with the base and locations extensions selected I get 2 script errors and then library icons are unavailable except "locations".

Script errors:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/data_desktop.lua"]:38: attempt to call field 'registerStackShortcuts' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_library.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'addLibraryDockShortcut' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Robo View Post
    when I launch FG with the base and locations extensions selected I get 2 script errors and then library icons are unavailable except "locations".

Script errors:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/data_desktop.lua"]:38: attempt to call field 'registerStackShortcuts' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_library.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'addLibraryDockShortcut' (a nil value)
    Which Ruleset and which version of FG (and what other Extensions are you loading) - the current Extension will only work with the current version of FG (v3.1.7) - they do not (yet) work with the test version of FG (v3.2) because the test version hasn't been released yet.

Get back to me with this info and we'll get you sorted

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    Capt.Robo - addLibraryDockShortcut is only in 3.2.0
    Is there a reason you are running in Test Mode?
    Test Mode is really for people who are bug testing rulesets.
    You cant connect to or have anyone connect to you unless you are all running the same version.

I inadvertently upgraded to 3.2. I changed from running Dev to live mode and that defaulted me to 3.1.7. all appears to be working and I can access all my locations again. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I t had been a while since I had used FG and it's a bit rusty.
    Last edited by Capt.Robo; July 19th, 2016 at 09:02.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Robo View Post
    I inadvertently upgraded to 3.2. I changed from running Dev to live mode and that defaulted me to 3.1.7. all appears to be working and I can access all my locations again. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I t had been a while since I had used FG and it's a bit rusty.
    Yeah - just go into settings and change back to Live.

Thread Information