FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Script Error: [string "DOEBase/Scripts/lsLibMasterList.lua"]:244: attempt to index field 'vNode' (a userdata value)

Getting this error now after updating today. I updated both locations and base today. 3.3.9 FG.
    OK, so, I cannot replicate this Issue (&, for the record, I'm surprised no-one else is reporting this either, because this is in a fundemental part of the just about all of the DOEs such that *none* of the DOE's would be working).

So, I need to know which Ruleset you are using, which other Extensions you have loaded, and any and all version numbers (if avaliable) - with that, well get you sorted, OK?

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 17th, 2019 at 03:24.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    OK, so, I cannot replicate this Issue (&, for the record, I'm surprised no-one else is reporting this either, because this is in a fundemental part of the just about all of the DOEs such that *none* of the DOE's would be working).

So, I need to know which Ruleset you are using, which other Extensions you have loaded, and any and all version numbers (if avaliable) - with that, well get you sorted, OK?

Cheers
    So, removed all the ext, and tried it. Adding 1 ext back at a time. Until I had all my ext and I had no problem.

I did this before, I removed all the ext, but the DOE's. I had the error. So I thought it was DOEs as it listed it being from the DOE.

Now everything is working with all my ext's loaded. So I guess sorry for the wild goose chase but no idea where it went.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So, removed all the ext, and tried it. Adding 1 ext back at a time. Until I had all my ext and I had no problem.

I did this before, I removed all the ext, but the DOE's. I had the error. So I thought it was DOEs as it listed it being from the DOE.

Now everything is working with all my ext's loaded. So I guess sorry for the wild goose chase but no idea where it went.
    No problem - I'm just glad its been sorted

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Exclamation Bug Reports / Feature Requests

Hi Everyone,

If you would like to report a Bug or make a Feature Request in relation to this DOE please do so in this Thread.

The best way to make a Bug Report and/or Feature Request is to follow these guidelines:
    • Please give your Post a Heading/Title of either “BUG Report” or “Feature Request” (eg. like the Title of this Post). Your Issue will then be assigned an Issue Number of the Post’s Post Number.
    • For Bug Reports, please include:
      • The Version of FG you are using
      • The Ruleset you are using
      • A List of all Extensions you have loaded, including any and all Version Numbers
      • Whether the Bug occurred on the GM's computer, the Player(s) computer, or both
      • Any Error Message(s) displayed (if any)
      • And as detailed a description of what you were doing when the Bug occured
    • For Feature Requests, please include as much detail about the Feature as you can.
    • Before making such a Bug Report or Feature Request Post, please look through this Thread to see if your Issue or Feature hasn’t already been posted. I'll periodically summarise the Bug Reports and the Feature Requests and their Status in a Post to this Thread.
    • If you have further information about a Bug or a Feature Request then you can make an addendum Bug Report or Feature Request by following these guidelines. Please add the original Bug Report or Feature Request Issue/Post Number to the end of your Post's Heading.
    • In an effort to keep the number of Posts in this Thread from being overwhelmed, please do not post “Me Too” Bug Reports or Feature Requests.

If you would like to contact me to obtain help, or for any other reason, please do so by Posting to this Thread (greatly preferred) or, if you require some privacy, to the Fantasy Grounds PM System (not preferred at all).

Note that posting to the Fantasy Grounds Forums will result in the fastest response, not just from me but also from other users of this DOE. I only check my PM Inbox every couple of days.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi Everyone,

Let me say again what I said in Post #292

For the moment, the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

For the life of me I don't see where I can download the extension. It says at the bottom of the post but I don't show any links at the bottom. It just says Thank you and previous downloads. ?

Quote Originally Posted by spinninnzen View Post
    For the life of me I don't see where I can download the extension. It says at the bottom of the post but I don't show any links at the bottom. It just says Thank you and previous downloads. ?
    Unfortunately, the DOEs are no longer available, as the author has removed them. See this thread for his announcement:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?53417-Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    Unfortunately, the DOEs are no longer available, as the author has removed them. See this thread for his announcement:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...?53417-Goodbye
    Wow, just read the post. Thank you for the information. What a shame.

I'm devvvooooooo maaaate! I'll never be able to go into the paint aisle of Bunnings without a twinge of heartache

How sad - Dulux made great extensions.

Thread Information