Page 26 of 28 First ... 162425262728 Last
    Hi Dulux-Oz - maybe I am being dumb - but where is the download file for DOE Base? It is not in your initial post anymore. Thanks.
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds
    D&D 5e and ALL the Books Call of Cthulhu Savage Worlds D20 Modern
    Twitch Channel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Hi Dulux-Oz - maybe I am being dumb - but where is the download file for DOE Base? It is not in your initial post anymore. Thanks.
    Its still - for the time being - on the GitHub page. On the first post is details and a link how to get it.

Remember, this is only a temporary solution until I get the next update done - then it'll be back on the first post like before.

(There's details in previous posts as to why if you're interested.)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Read my FG Blog here.

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Where is the DOE Base Extension???

Quote Originally Posted by Roofy69 View Post
    Where is the DOE Base Extension???
    Welcome to the forums!

See the "Downloading The Extension" section in post #1. The DOEs are stored in a github repository. The base extension is available here: https://github.com/FG-Community-Devs...Oz/DOEBase.ext click the "download" button in the middle of the page.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What am I missing? I don't see the sound extension with all of the others at the FG REM REPO site. Below is what I see.

DOEAlignmentGraph.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEBase.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOECampaignStyleGraph.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEOLE.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOEWeather.ext 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_Alignment_Graph_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_CSG_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_OLE_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DOE_Weather_Manual.mod 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago
    DORCore.pak 20180526 - DOEREMU Initial Deployment 10 months ago

FYI GitHub is not user friendly to those who don't use it. Thanks Trenloe for the direct link!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gitmo View Post
    What am I missing? I don't see the sound extension with all of the others at the FG REM REPO site.
    I always recommend looking in the forum thread related to the extension you’re interested in. Click the link to the sound extension in post #1 of this thread, then scroll down to the bottom of post #1 in the DOE sound extension thread to find a link to the download.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am trying to figure out how to use this with the pathfinder playtest. The person who is making the ruleset said it was based off pathfinder core ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to use this with the pathfinder playtest. The person who is making the ruleset said it was based off pathfinder core ruleset.
    In post #228 Dulux-Oz answered this question

Where exactly can I find this post #228?

Thread Information