FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 31 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Hi Everybody,

I've just placed a new version of the Extension on the first post (v3.2.0).

This version is a compatibility update for FGv3.3.5 and also included a fix for Simple Brown & Gray Themes, plus all the DOEs now support the Starfinder Ruleset (although appropriate graphics are still required - please drop me a line if you can help out with this).

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Any plans to include Traveller ruleset support for your extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Any plans to include Traveller ruleset support for your extensions?
    The Traveller Ruleset is (I believe) a Community Ruleset - with Community Rulesets I'm encouraging the Ruleset Dev to base/port their Ruleset on top of the new DORCore Ruleset (which has all the DOE-functionality built in); this way people can get the functionality of the DOEs without me having to support an ever increasing plethora of Rulesets.

Yes, the DORCore is still technically a "beta", but I'm continuing work on it (and on the DOEs, for that matter) so Community Devs can feel confident that their Ruleset will work perfectly fine running on top of the DORCore (which itself runs on top of the CoreRPG).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

No, the new Mongoose Traveller ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    No, the new Mongoose Traveller ruleset.
    Ah, I wasn't aware it was being released - my policy has been to make the DOEs compatible with all of the "official" Rulesets, provided I can get a copy so I can test the DOEs against the Ruleset properly. So, if I can arrange that (to get a (complimentary) copy) then yes, I'll make the DOEs compatible - I'll also need to arrange for suitable graphics as well, of course, probably best from the original Ruleset author.

Thanks for bringing the new Ruleset to my attention
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Dulux, I'm getting a
    "Script Error: [string "DOELocations/Scripts/lsLocationsManager.lua"]:164: attempt to call field 'registerCustomRecordSourceType' (a nil value)"

when running the locations ext on the Savage Worlds ruleset after the update. The Locations button don't show up at all, however if I load a module with locations already added the links still work.

Hi Everybody,

I've just updated the Extension to v3.2.1.

This is primarily a compatibility update to fix a couple of minor bugs, etc.

Please note that with the release of the new DOE:REMU Extension the delivery method for all of the DO-REMs (Dulux-Oz Rulesets, Extensions & Modules) has changed. Please see Post #1 of this thread for full details.

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Sorry wrong forum! ouch
    Last edited by arcanjl; May 29th, 2018 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Thanks for bringing the [Mongoose Traveller 1E] Ruleset to my attention
    Spotted MadBeardMan's acknowledgement of your request, just wanted to add my plea to getting DOE to work with Mongoose 1E — I'm somewhat dependent on several of your DOE extensions, esp. OLE. For those who aren't aware of this little gem, it opens URLs from an embedded link, including opening another app. I use it to jump to the TravellerMap online and to open TradePost (for calculating/tracking cargoes & passengers) locally.

I read all the pages of this post. I've yet to use these, but it seems your very devoted and have (and continue) to put in a lot of hard work. Thanks in advance.

For any newbies like myself, and assuming I have understood what I've read, the base extension to let all the other extensions work is called the BASE extension and can be found by clinking on the link "DO-REMs And Documentation". From there, a list of extensions including the BASE can be found. (Took me some time to actually find the base extension because I'm dumb and didn't read "Downloading the Extension" in BOLD lettering. Just scanned for a "Base" link instead. duh me.).

Looking forward to experiencing the expanded FG look/functionality.
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Thread Information