FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 31 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    What, like the ones in the Mad Max Movies?
    Hmpf!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with the new 13th Age Ruleset and Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and possibly very ignorant. Does this extension have an .ext package to install or should I download the source files from the archive and simply add the directory to FG extensions?

See bottom of post #1 in this thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjordan View Post
    I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds and possibly very ignorant. Does this extension have an .ext package to install or should I download the source files from the archive and simply add the directory to FG extensions?
    Welcome to the forums

As darrenan says, the first post in the thread has a section titled "Loading this Extension". Basically you download the file and copy it to your FG extensions folder. Then you have to load it when you start FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome to the forums

As darrenan says, the first post in the thread has a section titled "Loading this Extension". Basically you download the file and copy it to your FG extensions folder. Then you have to load it when you start FG.
    Odd. I can see the link for the attachment on my iPhone (Safari web browser) and on my Windows PC using the Microsoft Edge browser, but can't see it in Firefox (on MacBook Pro) or Google Chrome (on Windows). Not sure what that is about. Thanks for the help! And I don't feel like such an idiot now that I know something is up with the browsers and/or service provider maybe. (I double-checked the HTML source for the page with those browsers and it absolutely does not have the link according to them.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjordan View Post
    Odd. I can see the link for the attachment on my iPhone (Safari web browser) and on my Windows PC using the Microsoft Edge browser, but can't see it in Firefox (on MacBook Pro) or Google Chrome (on Windows). Not sure what that is about. Thanks for the help! And I don't feel like such an idiot now that I know something is up with the browsers and/or service provider maybe. (I double-checked the HTML source for the page with those browsers and it absolutely does not have the link according to them.)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...do=editoptions abd choose FGResponsive.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thanks! That was the problem. However, I had to log out and log back in. You can't edit your profile from mobile basic. (Apparently, I was set that way for some reason.)

Hey dulux, is it me or does this not work with the Star Wars ruleset? Is it possible to get it to work?
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I know I can use the Party Sheet, to distribute the treasure to the characters, to taste. I know I can set up different stores, so that players can buy during the adventure, I know I can edit the coin nomenclature, but I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong, because when I use $. And even if I attribute these signs as currency I can not buy or sell because it says that I do not have the right amount or currency ....

Thread Information