DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effect Icons on Tokens

For the longest time, I've been trying to write an extension to add functionality for token effect icons (those small icons on the lower left corner of tokens on a battle-map, indicating some sort of condition is active) so they work outside of officially supported rulesets like 5E or PFRPG. As far as I can tell, the code for this is somewhere in CoreRPG, I just can't figure out where. Has anyone here had any success in getting this functionality to work? Is anyone able to point me to where in the code this is handled?

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to the workshop. I think you will find more knowledgeable folks here than in the CoreRPG forum.

I am pretty sure some existing extensions have modified the effects icons, so hopefully one of those devs will be along to give you some good info.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good Day All
    :::Looks around::: Umm LordEntrails, I believe this is Extensions not Workshop.

Thread Information