STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: DMG Dec 8th.

I bought DMG module today, and it seems great! Best of all core modules. I will be diving in for next few days... :-)

I am impressed by the quality of images in the DMG module, they are just great! But not so impressed by the images in MM module. I and few my friends have 4K monitors, and images of monsters are too small or too blurred when I magnify the window with the image. Can you highten the images of monsters in MM module to the same quality like those in DMG module? Or let the GM decide if he or she wants to pop up to players a small picture (with slow internet connection) or a big picture (with 4K monitor). I also noticed there are missing some images in MM Reference Manual on those pages with fluff like page 5, 10 etc. from Monster Manual. Can you add them?

DMG module seems so great, and it is sad that MM module does not seem as great due to quality of the pictures. :-(

I have reported the missing images.

I can't say with certainty but the artwork in the paper MM, to me, looks pretty much the same quality that was included in the FG version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information