FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm going to go with Lucky after all. He has a little healing (which we might need) and he's still level 1.
    I'm changing his Faction to the Scarab Sages.. it's a better fit for an Archaeologist.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

New player(To PFS and Fantasy Grounds)

Are new players allowed to join? This would be my first PFS play. I believe I've made a character in accordance with the PFS guidelines. I've created a half-orc unchained rogue. The one issue I am having is finding a chronicle sheet that players are posting. I have the fillable tracking sheet that comes from the PFS Roleplaying Guilde Guide, but that's it. Thanks!
    Last edited by recline187; December 3rd, 2015 at 18:17.

Blog Entries
    Recline187, Chronicles are what players receive after a game.. so the first time for any character they don't have one. The GM will need the following info:
    Your Name (As you'd like it to appear on your chronicle)
    Your Character's Name
    Your PFS #
    Your Faction
    Your Starting Gold AFTER your initial purchase (Whatever is left from the 150 you get to start with)

That's all the info he will need to prepare your chronicle sheet, which is the record that you played in the event.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Alright, I appreciate the clarification Blackfoot. I edited the notes section within my character sheet in Fantasy grounds to show all that information.

recline187, the server is up. Go ahead and join the Server Alias "cold thief bold luck" (no quotation marks).
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Recline187 are you coming? We are at start time. Address per below.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thanks everyone for a good game. Hopefully we can do that little bit to finish off what really has been a good run (just a bit long with interruptions and discussions). I have put up a set of times, I wouldn't expect more 1.5 hours and hopefullly closer to the hour mark to really finish off. Please vote yes/no on times suitable and if none of those work out I can put more going forward.

Thanks for running this (so far), xazil. We all did pretty well. Yes with the extra bit of planning and RPing (and the fact that 3 of us were in and out for chunks at a time) things slowed down quite a bit. But nothing really that you or the group in general could do about it. It was what it was.

Also I wanted to point out (spoiler free), that if anyone felt like they made a wrong move about anything, not to worry about it. It's a game. We have fun. Sometimes we knock it out of the park. Sometimes we flub it. It happens. And at the end of the day, it's just a game. So it's all good. Take for example, when I shut down Blackfoot's dialog options in that one encounter. I don't feel bad about it at all and will be sure to get in his way time and again for years to come.

I've voted "no" for Sunday and Mon right now is up in the air for me. If we started an hour later on Mon, that might make it more a possibility. Regardless of that, Tues is a solid "yes".
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

As an aside, it turns out all I had to do was reboot my computer before running the update and the update went through fine without problems (unfortunately sometimes I fall into a habit of not rebooting as often as I should).

So I finally won't have to deal with the issue I had the last few sessions I've had on FG, in which I had no choice but to roll everything in the tower and the entire chat box was non-functional, so I was seeing nothing anyone else did that would normally show up there either - and whenever anyone did make a roll, it just made an annoying command box open up with an error. That was making it pretty frustrating to play for me.
    Last edited by Brainpolice; December 8th, 2015 at 00:28.

Good to hear Brainpolice.

Thread Information