5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze3] Undermountain, Against the Cult of Talona

A friend of a friend has asked for your help. He is a wealthy merchant in the City and his young daughter has been kidnapped and he has no one to turn to. He dares not go to the Watch as he fears the cultists will find out and carry out their threat to kill her. He can only trust a few friends, and those that they trust. That's you.

The Cult of Talona are a vile breed. Worshipers of the Mistress of Disease, the Mother of All Plagues, the Lady of Poison bring only pain, suffering and death. Rescue young Katania, bring proof of the cult's evil if you can, gain the favor of a wealthy benefactor.

Play Time - 17:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
    Genre - Dungeon Delve
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
    Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1715
    Characters - 2nd Level Pregens Provided
    Voice: Teamspeak on ts.fg-con.com with headset

This will be a three hour delve. I've been working on developing a FG 5E version of the legendary Undermountain dungeon. Incorporating information from published accessories from Ruins of Undermountain (1991) through Halls of Undermountain (2012) but adopted for the next generation of adventurers. If you've delved through the Undermountain before, you will recognize the places, but with new twists, traps and monsters your experience might just lead you astray. If you've never experienced the Undermountain, now is the time to partake in a small portion of this epic adventure.

All players welcomed, experience with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds not required.

To Apply

• Reply to this post with your interest
    • Choose a character from the list below
    • Visit the calendar entry, apply there with the desired character

Available Pregen Characters

[Name, class, background, race, sex, other, alignment]
    - Niserie, cleric (Mieliki), acolyte, wood elf, female, domain of nature, NG
    - Edgar Scarface, cleric (Tempus), gladiator, half orc, male, domain of tempest, CN
    - Rhogdinn, barbarian, urchin, dragonborn (white), male, CG
    - Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG
    - Rrohd Grimcutter, fighter, folk hero, half-orc, male, NG
    - Alunair Songdancer, ranger, outlander, half-elf, female, CG
    - Drake Grave, rogue, noble, human, male, CN
    - Fate Nemisis, rogue, pirate, halfling (lightfoot), female, CG
    - Comet Darksilver, warlock (fey), charlatan, tiefling, male, NG
    - Quake Royal, wizard (evocation), sage, elf (high), male, NG
    - Talon Lordkiller, sorceror (wild magic), hermit, gnome (forest), male, CG
    - Paradox, monk, spy, human, male, LN

Post any questions, comments, etc in this thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good evening, if you don't mind a first time FG user then I would like to join this game as Drake Grave. I would also be willing to play Alunair Songdancer if a ranger would fit the group better than a rogue.
    Time doesn't go in a line, it goes in circles. That is why clocks are round - Caboose

Blog Entries
    No experience needed. Glad to have you. If you want to verify your install prior to game time, let me know and we can make sure everything works

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would like to join the game. I am also a newbie to FG so still learning. I would be interested in Quake Royal or Talon Lordkiller.

Robert
    Last edited by sctorchwoodfan; December 4th, 2015 at 19:18.

Absolutely, let me know a time that would be convenient for you and we can verify that. Evenings 6-10 are best for me because of work.
    Time doesn't go in a line, it goes in circles. That is why clocks are round - Caboose

Blog Entries
    Sorry I didn't get back to everyone sooner, been a busier couple of days than I expected. I will be going through my PM's and have already gotten the order of signup in this thread then I will go into and accept those still waiting.

Once I've done that, I will send out an PM to those of you accepted (I simple use order of signup, all are welcome). And another PM to those on the wait list.

Give me an hour to get through everything and get out PMs and then let me know any outstanding questions that I haven't answered by then

Thanks for the game especially not killing Quake at the very beginning and ending the adventure even before it began.

Hi I was wondering if you could export Rhogdinn, barbarian, dragonborn for me if that is ok I really enjoyed the build

Blog Entries
    Of course.

Really enjoyed playing with everyone, hope you enjoyed it as well.

Thanks a lot just wondering if you will be continuing this adventure as it was a very exciting adventure.

Thread Information