DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for players - Pathfinder

Greetings one and all!

I am the emissary of a fun-loving, flexible and generous GM who has tasked me to find two, possibly three, new players for a published Pathfinder campaign entitled Way of the Wicked. We are only two sessions into the second book of the campaign, in which the party have been risen as ruthless, ambitious villains who seek nothing less than to march to the gates of the heavens... and burn them down.
    Characters would begin at level 7 (with level appropriate wealth) and will follow the gestalt rules found in the 3.5 supplement 'Unearthed Arcana'. For those not aware of these already, it boils down to each PC effectively taking 2 classes in one character. More info can be provided if requested.

Sessions would take place on Fridays at 7pm GMT in January. Games will be text-based but there is the possibility of speech if requested. Anyone interested must be dependable, social and eager to roleplay.

Any further questions will be welcomed.
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Sounds like fun, however sadly that time falls across my class schedule as I am in the US. I do however love a good text game and wish you the best of luck.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

I kinda like to play games/campaign from Chapter 1, Page 1 to End and it sounds like this one would start my character out kinda in the middle of the story/adventure Oh well, it maybe fun anyway to mess around here since I do enjoy my Pathfinder/D&D games much and have been having some time finding games. I would like to know when day/time you will play and how often. Mmm . . . I might also need to build a toon to participate, aye? Tell me more about game, please, and any/all house rules that I might be aware of? Probably best/easiest method for us both if you might email me personally - [email protected]. Thanks

BTW, love the quotes at the end of your messages Signatures? Good stuffs

I could give this a try

still need players?
    Check out https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Pathfinder_RPG for all of your Fantasy Grounds game finding needs!!!
    We have a Free updated calendar, tutorials, demos, and a Weekly Pathfinder Game!!!
    We also accept GM's and players of other game types!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lumito View Post
    I could give this a try

still need players?
    Absolutely. Throw me an email with your thoughts on a character and I can fill you in on the plot details -- [email protected]
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Just an update, we still have space for more players.

As a note, I'd be interested in this, but I can't make that time. If you ever find your group changing to say...2 hours later, I could get into it. Not that you should if it'd inconvenience you, but as a heads up. c:

Thread Information