STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bladesong Effect

Trying to piece together a Bladesong effect for my bladesinger. The power Effect would be AC: [INT]; ADVSKILL: Acrobatics; [SELF] correct? Is there an effect to increase movement speed by 10'? Also, when the effect is active, will it show on my character sheet as me having a +4 (int) bonus?

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

OK. It looks like that worked, save for something to increase movement speed by 10'.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    OK. It looks like that worked, save for something to increase movement speed by 10'.
    Nothing yet to automate movement, that's just done by remembering it. Ha!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Trying to piece together a Bladesong effect for my bladesinger. The power Effect would be AC: [INT]; ADVSKILL: Acrobatics; [SELF] correct? Is there an effect to increase movement speed by 10'? Also, when the effect is active, will it show on my character sheet as me having a +4 (int) bonus?

GB
    You have the correct syntax; the effect you created should work just fine. The additional AC won't show anywhere on your character sheet but once you have the effect placed on your character you will see the additional amount on the Combat Tracker under effects.

As rob2e says there's no effect that messes with speed. Jut alter the speed on your character's main tab. You can either click the magnifying glass and add the amount in the dialog or you can hold your mouse over the entry on the character sheet, hold down CTRL and move your mouse wheel to add the 10'.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks!

I can never get these condition modifiers to work. I used the exact syntax above. It shows as a condition on my character, but the combat tracker doesn't adjust the AC at all showing on the tracker. I have this problem allot. Armor doens't adjust AC either, and spells don't. It's never worked for me. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    I can never get these condition modifiers to work. I used the exact syntax above. It shows as a condition on my character, but the combat tracker doesn't adjust the AC at all showing on the tracker. I have this problem allot. Armor doens't adjust AC either, and spells don't. It's never worked for me. Thoughts?
    As I said above the effect AC:4 doesn't physically change your actual AC on the character sheet (or anywhere else visible), but FG does take the additional points into consideration when determining a hit. Look in the chat window and you'll see the additional 4 points being added into the calculation. See the screenshot. The PC's AC is 12 but the Goblin missed on a roll of 15 becasue FG took account of the additional 4 points of AC from the effect.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I've copy and pasted that syntax and tries numerous variations. I'd added it as an effect under the BLadesong power I created and I've also tried adding it directly to the combat tracker. Neither one works. Neither the AC modifcation or the ADV to the skill. The characters AC is 15, and his INT bonus nets him a +3. He gets hit on a 15 or above. ADV to acrobatics also doesn't work.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by KainVorador View Post
    I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I've copy and pasted that syntax and tries numerous variations. I'd added it as an effect under the BLadesong power I created and I've also tried adding it directly to the combat tracker. Neither one works. Neither the AC modifcation or the ADV to the skill. The characters AC is 15, and his INT bonus nets him a +3. He gets hit on a 15 or above. ADV to acrobatics also doesn't work.
    Can you post a screenshot of your effect?

Thread Information