STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hello!

Not sure if there's still room, but I'm looking to start playing again after a long hiatus. I don't currently have any level 1-2 chars, so I'll need a pregen.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

No problems with a pre-gen, although the alchemist pre-gen unfortunately isn't in the PFS legal ones.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Pity about the alchemist. I'm not gotten familiar enough with importing character info into FG to do so on my own yet, so if the pregen barbarian is available I'll take that (seems like she'd round out the party too). If I do need to provide my own files for it though, I have HeroLab and a license for FG but will need some help getting a character from one to the other.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

I changed the build to be a skald instead of a monk. Here's the xml.

Where can I find the Fantasy Grounds teamspeak info (or whatever info I'll need for tomorrow's game)?

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

We will be using the normal FG Teamspeak of teamspeak.fg-con.com listed elsewhere in the forums.

My signature has the server address and I will be on Teamspeak prior to start.

Could everyone please post their files as soon as they can. I also have access to the Pre-Gens so anyone may play one of those as another option of course.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Is there still room for one more? It looks like the calendar is rather full.
    ==============

Kurig Ostogson -- Human Fighter 9 (Pathfinder)

Felix Undurian -- Human Fighter 1/Investigator 7 (Pathfinder)

Rugan -- Half-Orc Alchemist 3 (Pathfinder)

Fun game - thanks for running. Interesting hybrid sandbox planning that turned out to be effective.

As a Level 1-2 intro, the scenario has a good mix of a number of different play styles: investigation/rp, delve, logistics, combat, etc. and exposes new characters to the Aspis meta-plot for Season 7. Also, I liked the subtle plot link with The Confirmation.

Given the dedicated Aspis connection, from a meta-plot standpoint, Consortium Compact offers great flavor for new PFS characters that go on to fight the Aspis in numerous scenarios across multiple seasons. The Wounded Wisp also has various meta-plot options, but covers other territory, as does the Confirmation. So, I think it works well among the triumvirate of 1XP evergreen intro scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Fun game - thanks for running. Interesting hybrid sandbox planning that turned out to be effective.

As a Level 1-2 intro, the scenario has a good mix of a number of different play styles: investigation/rp, delve, logistics, combat, etc. and exposes new characters to the Aspis meta-plot for Season 7. Also, I liked the subtle plot link with The Confirmation.

Given the dedicated Aspis connection, from a meta-plot standpoint, Consortium Compact offers great flavor for new PFS characters that go on to fight the Aspis in numerous scenarios across multiple seasons. The Wounded Wisp also has various meta-plot options, but covers other territory, as does the Confirmation. So, I think it works well among the triumvirate of 1XP evergreen intro scenarios.
    Did you guys play a game? Or attend a wine-tasting convention?
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    Did you guys play a game? Or attend a wine-tasting convention?
    Well, lots of "red wine" was spilled. But luckily, in the end the bad guys lost more blood than we did.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information