5E Character Create Playlist

Trading Magic Item Certificates Online?

I'm not finding anything that says that trading certificates online is illegal and was wondering if there was a forum or place that people are already doing this? I DM'd every convention in the area during season 2 because we where short on AL judges during the slots I was supposed to play. Now my Warlock is 2nd tier and unable to play DDEX2-8 where the Rod of the Pact Keeper +1(uncommon) was available.

I know its a far shot but I'm looking for someone who may have rebuilt their character when Sword Coast came out and now finds themselves in possession of a rod that they are willing to trade. Anyone? Anyone?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was unsure of where to post but thought FG was a good place to ask the question.)
    Last edited by Krampus; November 24th, 2015 at 14:25. Reason: spelling corrections

I have no idea what you are talking about but there is an adventure league forum which might be a better place to formulate your request.

And welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information