5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Clean design theme / how to

Hi, this is my first post here, sorry if I broke any rules.

Me and my friends are really happy to play DnD 5e with FG, but most of us use laptops and the screen size is of course limited.
    We already re-scaled the UI to fit better, but we would like to improve the experience even more.

So, do is there any theme/skin for DnD 5e with a "cleaner" design? I mean, without all there details in the borders of the boxes?

Also, is there a guide about "How to" create and use such themes? I am glad to help to develop some different themes that could fit better to limited size screens.

Thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    This tutorial video will show you how to make a theme for any ruleset on FG : https://youtu.be/iQogq06PJHM
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thank you so much Mask_of_winter!
    If I may ask you another questions: After I finish the theme, how can I share it with others here in the forum?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peleta View Post
    Thank you so much Mask_of_winter!
    If I may ask you another questions: After I finish the theme, how can I share it with others here in the forum?
    If the finished theme is under 7.5MB and doesnt contain copyrighted graphics you can upload it here.

Thank you damned!

Thread Information