DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to create a "tables" mdoule

I want to create a library module to contain a master set of tables, like weather, unfortunate events, etc. that I can open and close as needed. When I do the /export command, I don't see an option to check "tables". Is that part of story entries or some other element listed? Better yet, I would like this to be a UNIVERSAL module and work with multiple rulesets. I have an idea of how to do that in an extension, and hope it applies to modules as well.

Thanks!
    Drat. Not Again.

Blog Entries
    Not sure which version you're using. If you scroll down to the bottom of the exported data list you'll find Tables.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I don't know if it differs between rulesets but as Mask_of_Winter says you can export tables using the export function certainly for 5e.

However if you create a module in a particular ruleset that won't be usable in another ruleset. For that to happen I think you'll need to create some kind of extension; or it might be as simple as opening up the module and editing the xml to take out the ruleset specific information. Wiser heads than mine will need to guide you on that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I did not realize the window was a scroll window! Thanks. That is what I was looking for.
    Drat. Not Again.

Thread Information