DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thank you for the links. I will check them out.

You can get maps by looking out on the web for modern setting maps. The Hero Clicks maps are good.

As for tokens, I make my own.

I think personally people havent had good experiences so far with M&M just because the dms dont really put much time into it for some reason. Im running an M&M game and would be happy to find players. Shoot you dont even need the ruleset just have a normal account.

Quote Originally Posted by elefernex View Post
    I think personally people havent had good experiences so far with M&M just because the dms dont really put much time into it for some reason. Im running an M&M game and would be happy to find players. Shoot you dont even need the ruleset just have a normal account.
    I just purchased the ruleset and want to play in a game. I have been in the hobby for about 12 years and am very familiar with Hero, Savage Worlds, and GURPS. I will be available on the weekends as I work two jobs during the week. I have no experience with Mutants and Masterminds but I am a quick learner.
    Last edited by Dayson; April 5th, 2016 at 13:20.

Well, I signed up for the only M&M game in FGCon 8. I am wanting to learn how it works in FG and I want to become more familiar with 3rd edition. Maybe once I get comfortable with running it, I will post to GM a couple one-shots to get interest and then look for something long term. I have the Ultimate license and the rule set so I am a bit serious about doing all that. If only Real Life does not interfere too much...

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Well, I signed up for the only M&M game in FGCon 8. I am wanting to learn how it works in FG and I want to become more familiar with 3rd edition. Maybe once I get comfortable with running it, I will post to GM a couple one-shots to get interest and then look for something long term. I have the Ultimate license and the rule set so I am a bit serious about doing all that. If only Real Life does not interfere too much...

yeah here's hoping never the less for the next month well be pulling 5- 10 hr days/ week until we get out of crunch time. But after that Id be happy to run a game with intrested players or more importantly PLAY!!! i mean shoot ive bought tons of games for my friends, vampire, m&m, 3rd edition, 5th edition the list goes on but who runs it? Me since I read and know the rules.

i mean shoot ive bought tons of games for my friends, vampire, m&m, 3rd edition, 5th edition the list goes on but who runs it? Me since I read and know the rules.
    Been there.

I am looking forward to this Friday's game!

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Been there.

I am looking forward to this Friday's game!
    heres hoping

Thread Information