Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  2. #12
    Thank you for the links. I will check them out.

  3. #13
    You can get maps by looking out on the web for modern setting maps. The Hero Clicks maps are good.

    As for tokens, I make my own.

  4. #14
    I think personally people havent had good experiences so far with M&M just because the dms dont really put much time into it for some reason. Im running an M&M game and would be happy to find players. Shoot you dont even need the ruleset just have a normal account.

  5. #15
    Dayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Exeter, New Hampshire
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by elefernex View Post
    I think personally people havent had good experiences so far with M&M just because the dms dont really put much time into it for some reason. Im running an M&M game and would be happy to find players. Shoot you dont even need the ruleset just have a normal account.
    I just purchased the ruleset and want to play in a game. I have been in the hobby for about 12 years and am very familiar with Hero, Savage Worlds, and GURPS. I will be available on the weekends as I work two jobs during the week. I have no experience with Mutants and Masterminds but I am a quick learner.
    Last edited by Dayson; April 5th, 2016 at 13:20.

  6. #16
    Well, I signed up for the only M&M game in FGCon 8. I am wanting to learn how it works in FG and I want to become more familiar with 3rd edition. Maybe once I get comfortable with running it, I will post to GM a couple one-shots to get interest and then look for something long term. I have the Ultimate license and the rule set so I am a bit serious about doing all that. If only Real Life does not interfere too much...

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Well, I signed up for the only M&M game in FGCon 8. I am wanting to learn how it works in FG and I want to become more familiar with 3rd edition. Maybe once I get comfortable with running it, I will post to GM a couple one-shots to get interest and then look for something long term. I have the Ultimate license and the rule set so I am a bit serious about doing all that. If only Real Life does not interfere too much...

    yeah here's hoping never the less for the next month well be pulling 5- 10 hr days/ week until we get out of crunch time. But after that Id be happy to run a game with intrested players or more importantly PLAY!!! i mean shoot ive bought tons of games for my friends, vampire, m&m, 3rd edition, 5th edition the list goes on but who runs it? Me since I read and know the rules.

  8. #18
    i mean shoot ive bought tons of games for my friends, vampire, m&m, 3rd edition, 5th edition the list goes on but who runs it? Me since I read and know the rules.
    Been there.

    I am looking forward to this Friday's game!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Been there.

    I am looking forward to this Friday's game!
    heres hoping

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in