DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Library?

Library?

I just purchased a license plus the M&M ruleset. It is a little overwhelming so I thought I'd try a tutorial about creating a campaign. I found Campaign Entry Basics which was on the Videos section of the wiki. It is a decent video so far even though it is not M&M specific.

Anyway, he gets to the section talking about the Library. When I click on the Library aka The Net, there is nothing there. Should there be? If not, how does one add things to it? I have not seen a tutorial for that one, yet.

Thanks.

You need to activate (open) books in the library Module Activation Screen. Click the book icon in the very top right to get to this screen. The main library module you'll have is the Hero's Handbook - double-click on the image so that the book icon opens. Then this will be visible in the library ("The Net").
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am dense sometimes. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    It takes a while to learn how to use FG - dont be afraid to search here and ask questions. We've all been there before.

Thread Information