FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

I am really sorry, but I have just been reminded that I am due to attend my son's school carol service on Wednesday. I am not quite sure when it will finish but, at best, I will be 30-60 mins late for the start of the game. So, I will bow out and will release my space. Sorry to mess everybody around.

HG, just FYI, I'm not sure if I can make the game due to timing, hence my current no vote. But I'm looking into whether I can shift some things around with my schedule in order to make it. I'll know within the next two days.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Oh - OK - well...let me know ASAP and ignore my PM. There are 2 other applicants, but you are 1st in line for an open spot and Myrddin had to drop because of a scheduling conflict.

Question: are you waiting for the second run before posting chronicle sheets, or have I slept through the posting?

Nope - haven't done them yet. I have a bunch to do. I'll mail it to you.

HG, OK, I was able to rearrange my schedule. So count me in for this one! I'll post up my XML later today.

Here are my character's files!
    Last edited by bigboom; December 1st, 2015 at 01:09.

Here are Rasami's files. I'm waiting on a chronicle from xazil from The Consortium Compact, he said he will have it by Wed. but here is the rest for you to review HG.

Rasami's Inventory

Edit: Added chronicle sheet from Consortium Compact game.
    Last edited by Syaoran0503; December 1st, 2015 at 20:26.
    Sean H on Teamspeak & FG Con

any way I can get my last chronicle? I need it for a game this friday. Played Gundred.
    Aerine of Safe Haven

Thread Information