Starfinder Playlist

Urgent Help needed

Hi there,

I have a game starting tonight at 20:15 MET and jsut tried to update my FG Ultimate edition and the stuff I bought.
    I can't log in, error message readein "CredentialProcessUpdateCookie EMpty Network buffer"
    I reset my passwort: still the same.
    I can start the programm, but obiously updating doesn't work and it doesn't recognice my purchases.
    Please advice!

Best wishes
    KahnB

Blog Entries
    I think that usually means you dont have network connectivity to the update server.
    In what country are you? Are you connected to a different network to what you normally use?
    Can you try - just as a test - tethering your phone and see if that starts the update?

Blog Entries
    Or new anti-virus? You can double-check that you have exceptions in place for FantasyGrounds.exe and FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe

I didn't change anysthing, that's the weird thing...
    I'll chekc the anti virus setting. Can't be the country, as it works from my other computer...
    Windows 10 on both, so this shouldn^t be the problem Alkl other pages work, I also can connect players using the programm, it's just the "settings" page wich doesn't accept my credentials on this machine...

Quote Originally Posted by KahnB View Post
    I didn't change anysthing, that's the weird thing...
    Software and operating systems, especially Anti-Virus/Security and Windows 10 itself, can (will) update in the background without you knowing.

Also check if your software/AV is blocking connection to the fantasygrounds.com website.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Which A/V program do you use and is it the same on the two computers you are using?

Blog Entries
    Can you be more specific about not accepting your credentials? It wont let you fill in the fields or the Ok box isnt accepting the click or you get an actual error on doing one of these things?

Thread Information