DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Help Needed With Custom Character Sheet

I am trying to create a custom character sheet for my game, but can not decipher the code for the attributes and skills.

What I want to do is just list a skill like you can using the Main tab, but without adding the multiple levels. Standard, I need to add a Category such as "Stats" and then I can list Main Attack, Defense, and so forth. This way allows me to add dice and set a skill number. What I want to do is just add the line for "Defense" with the dice and skill number, skipping the header so I can put it in its own box nice and neat on the side using layouts.

Suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazil Remblai View Post
    I am trying to create a custom character sheet for my game, but can not decipher the code for the attributes and skills.

What I want to do is just list a skill like you can using the Main tab, but without adding the multiple levels. Standard, I need to add a Category such as "Stats" and then I can list Main Attack, Defense, and so forth. This way allows me to add dice and set a skill number. What I want to do is just add the line for "Defense" with the dice and skill number, skipping the header so I can put it in its own box nice and neat on the side using layouts.

Suggestions?
    Im afraid you need to "decipher the code for the attributes and skills"....
    Are you sure you cant use CoreRPG as it is to do this? Have a look at some of the sheets in this thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Sheets
    CoreRPG as it is does support a lot of stuff.

Blog Entries
    And the MoreCore extension allows even more flexibility and options.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im afraid you need to "decipher the code for the attributes and skills"....
    Are you sure you cant use CoreRPG as it is to do this? Have a look at some of the sheets in this thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Sheets
    CoreRPG as it is does support a lot of stuff.
    Sadly, the CoreRPG standard sheet can not do this, as I am looking to redo the layout. One of the biggest issues I have is the forced alphabetization of every header and skill. The mandatory headers are also something I have been trying to work around. For example, I want a box titled Speed, with a numerical value and a dice... so players can click and roll. With the standard CoreRPG sheet, I have to have "Speed > Speed" to achieve this. Yes, it does work, but at that point so does using just Ventrilo to play the game alongside pen and paper.

I have looked into the More Core extension, and it comes CLOSE to what I want (Just need to add dice slotting to the style found in the combat box), and hopefully with enough time I will be able to decode the scripting once again to finish with the remainder of my Feng Shui 2 conversion.

Blog Entries
    To order things the way you want them I pre-pend the Heading sections with a number.
    Sure you could do it with Ventrillo and Paper but you miss out on the map sharing, grids, movement, targeting, sharing of other images/story, a basic combat tracker (using MoreCpre gives you additional CT features).

I cant help you at the moment - my FG plate is already over full. I suggest you dig into MoreCore (it is reasonably well commented) and CoreRPG. Also look at this thread by the all knowing Trenloe https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-ruleset

Thread Information