DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deadlands chip issue

Since the update to 4.2.2 of the savage worlds core I can no longer give characters chips. The option on the wheel is there to reset the chips, but there is no option to deal out a chip. I even tried to drag and drop a chip onto the character without success. I'm running FG version 3.1.3, SW version 4.2.2, Deadlands version 2.2.1 and adventure deck extension 1.5.0

Slight update. If I open a character sheet to the full view the option to award a chip is available. It is NOT available on the Characters screen where it shows all the characters.

Thanks for the report - and glad there is at least SOME way to award chips still !

Will look at getting the Fate chip controls on the GM's character list fixed in the bugfix release I am putting together currently
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Sorry - bit of a hiatus there - I'm not sure this was ever part of DLR, I recall being a bit leary of people resetting legend chips by accident etc...

But I figure it's misleading having the behaviour different to Savage Worlds, so the next release will have both a "Reset Fate Chips" option in the context menu to replace the useless "Reset Bennies" option, as well as the ability to double click the fate chip overlay in the top right to reset fate chips too (middle-click clears them out as well - useful for characters not present for the session)

Can't say when this will get released, as I've got a couple more patches to go first, but look out for this fix in version 2.2.2
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Blog Entries
    I am trying out SWADE and trying to award a Legendary Fate Chip. It says that there are no more Legendary Fate Chips left in the bag. How do I reset the chips?
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

I cannot remember the command but if you type /? it will show the options for the /chip command
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information