DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: PFS Portfolio

PFS Portfolio

Over the course of getting all of my characters ready for the most recent FG Con, I decided to get a bit more organized about all this stuff. I had over 30 chronicle sheets, spread out over half a dozen characters and needless to say, it was a mess. So, Google Sheets to the rescue!

What I've created is a portfolio that will track everything. Gold, Purchases, Fame, Prestige, Etc... You just need to plug in the data, and it will auto-calculate the rest. The Portfolio is also intended as a way to track build notes and other such information as well. It is divided into five separate tabs. Those tabs are as follows:

Chronicle Sheet Log: This should be pretty self explanatory once you see it. Just plug in the data and it will take care of the rest. There are enough lines to take slow advancement all the way from your first scenario to retirement.

Equipment Worksheet: Also self explanatory, but a little advice is due. To help keep things in order, I would recommend separating your purchases by date. This way you'll be able to see when you purchased the stuff, which will help if you have to back track through chronicles. To get a subtotal for the items purchased, just select the Total Cost cells for that date and it will show you a total in the bottom right of the screen. Otherwise, it will just keep a running total at the bottom of the list and at the top of the spread sheet.

Character Worksheet: This is intended as a place to keep build notes and such. It is not intended to be a character sheet.

Animal Companion & Eidolon Worksheets: As with the Character Worksheet, these are intended as a place for build notes and other information.

Lastly, these are not legal replacements for PFS official chronicle and tracking sheets. This is just my way of keeping things organized. Feel free to make a copy of it for your own personal use

PFS Portfolio
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Blog Entries
    I use something similar for each of my characters.
    Stick's Inventory Tracking Sheet+
    It puts all their info in one place that makes it easy to update and know where they are and what they have done.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Nice job on these. I had an Excel spreadsheet I was using, but it was a basic setup really. These are much nicer.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

nicely done

Ya, creating the spreadsheets has definitely helped on my end, and the GM's I've shared it with seem to appreciate it as well.

Thanks for these guys!

That's good work.
    Thanks.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thanks, everyone

Thread Information