STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    So I saw that someone was trying to modify this for FGU. Has this been accomplished?

I use it in FGU all the time.It has to be modified, but it is easy enough to do. See a couple of post up.
    FGU Ultimate License. Just getting my feet wet, so far.

Unfortunately, doesn't sound easy at all...which is why i asked if someone had already done this.

Could someone post their FGU version please?

Definitely interested in whomever gets this working for unity and can get it uploaded!

Struggling on Finding My Own Fonts In-Game...

Quote Originally Posted by GaryMon View Post
    I use it in FGU all the time.It has to be modified, but it is easy enough to do. See a couple of post up.
    I tried following your steps but even when I completed making my final set of free fonts for my FGU campaign, they are still not accessible regardless if I also have the extension called "Feature: D&D - Official Language Fonts (FR)" or "Feature: D&D - Official Language Fonts" selected or not. Suggestions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    I tried following your steps but even when I completed making my final set of free fonts for my FGU campaign, they are still not accessible regardless if I also have the extension called "Feature: D&D - Official Language Fonts (FR)" or "Feature: D&D - Official Language Fonts" selected or not. Suggestions?
    Make sure the name="......." text is correct for the internal name of the font. This can be quite different for each TTF file. Open it in Windows (double-click on the file) and make sure that the "Font Name" displayed in the TrueType font view is what you use in the name field in the extension.

For example, the Font Name for BethLuisFearn.ttf is "Beth-Luis-Fearn"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    I've just loaded this up in a brand new campaign and with a quick test it displays the new languages and uses some of the fonts.

Make sure you test in a brand new campaign, because languages and fonts are only setup the first time a campaign is loaded. See the Note in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've made an updated version of this extension that works in FGU. You can find it here.

Thread Information