FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Hello. This is my first post. I´ll try to write English as better as I can because my maternal language is Spanish.
    Well, I´ve load the MoreCore ruleset in my standard license of FG y all right.
    Then I tried charged the "Expanded language fonts" extension but it doesn´t work for MoroCore ruleset. For 3.5E, 4E, 5E works, but not for MoreCore ruleset.
    Is there any error?,
    Is Expanded language fonts" extension compatible with MoroCore ruleset?
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by deifdark View Post
    Is Expanded language fonts" extension compatible with MoroCore ruleset?
    It wasn't compatible, but I've just done some tests and it appears to work OK with the recent releases of CoreRPG and therefore MoreCore.

I've updated the attachment in post #1.

Post any issues/questions to may have in this thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Superb. I've load the new attachment and it works perfectly in MoreCore.
    Thanks so much and I'm sorry, I've written my first post in the wrong threat.

Added SavageWorlds to the rulesets. I've only done basic testing. Let me know if there are any issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    How this extension works - if you want to change the mappings or add your own fonts.

The GameSystem.languagefonts table sets up the fonts that can be assigned to a language in the Languages admin screen (available from the Options window). The name in square brackets is what will appear in the drop down list in the Languages admin window and the name after the = is the actual name of the font within Fantasy Grounds (defined in graphics\graphics_fonts.xml in the base ruleset or extension.xml in this extension) and is, strangely enough, the name that will appear in the list once the font is selected. I'd recommend making the name before an after the = the same.

The GameSystem.languages table is the list of the base language name to font mappings. Whatever is in the square brackets is the actual language name and after the = is the FG font name - within this extension it doesn't have to match to entries in the GameSystem.languagefonts table it can be a valid FG font name, but this might get confusing and it won't be available in the drop down fonts list.

Summary: Setup new FG fonts in GameSystem.languagefonts and map language name to font in GameSystem.languages
    Hello, I am trying to add a custom font to your extension or to Fantasy Grounds. I don't quite understand where to look for GameSystem.languagefonts and GameSystem.languages so that i can modify them.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastroll View Post
    Hello, I am trying to add a custom font to your extension or to Fantasy Grounds. I don't quite understand where to look for GameSystem.languagefonts and GameSystem.languages so that i can modify them.

Thanks.
    They're LUA tables - see the LUA script file scripts\languages_extension.lua in the extension in post #1.

Thanks and thank you for the quick reply.

Okay, I have never modded anything before in my LIFE, but I wanted to add a custom Thassilonian true-type font I found online to this extension. I figured out how to turn the EXT into a zip file, I figured out what I needed to type in the languages_extension.lua. And I think I know what to add to the extension.xml file. But I noticed all the fonts link to fgf files? And not the actual font files? What do I need to do from this point?

Thread Information