FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by aflevine View Post
    Playing Delta-Green now and will be watching this thread to understand when/if an update happens to make DG 7E compatible.
    Don’t hold your breath... the changes from 6e to 7e are divergent from the 6e to DG, so I don’t anticipate making it work. Additionally, the 7e ruleset code is in the vault, so I seriously doubt anyone else will be making an extension.

Sorry

Pickup the CoC 6e ruleset and then you'll be able to use the DG extension. Find the ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=DGA070

As Ian says, DG is much more closely aligned with CoC 6e, so it's best to use that ruleset anyway.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for this! I love it! One thing I did spot though is the Base skill for Dodge should be 30% instead of 22%

Quote Originally Posted by Jig86 View Post
    Thanks for this! I love it! One thing I did spot though is the Base skill for Dodge should be 30% instead of 22%
    Good catch. In CoC it defaults to half your dex, so will have to change that.

The version of the file able to be downloaded seems to be 0.0.1, and when my players attempt to use the combat tracker, all kinds of errors ensue. Is there a link to the newer versions?Screenshot (94).png

Is there a tutorial on how i can install this extension into fantasy grounds? everything ive seen says i need the files as .mod but i cant seem to get them to the file type. any help would be very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
    Is there a tutorial on how i can install this extension into fantasy grounds? everything ive seen says i need the files as .mod but i cant seem to get them to the file type. any help would be very much appreciated
    Welcome to the FG forums!

A .mod files is a module - which contains library data. This extension is a .ext file - you can download it from the first post, then copy the DeltaGreen.ext to your <FG app data>\extensions directory. Get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen.

Further details on the various different FG files types, and where to install them, is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so if I understand correctly, my best options if I want to run Delta Green is to buy CoC 6E then download this extension?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    so if I understand correctly, my best options if I want to run Delta Green is to buy CoC 6E then download this extension?
    Thats correct.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thats correct.
    Ok, thank you much!

Thread Information