Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Playing Delta-Green now and will be watching this thread to understand when/if an update happens to make DG 7E compatible.
    Possessed of an Ultimate Ticket to ride Fantasy Grounds into nether regions .... errr realms ... along with anyone, however ticket-challenged.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme." ... Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by aflevine View Post
    Playing Delta-Green now and will be watching this thread to understand when/if an update happens to make DG 7E compatible.
    Don’t hold your breath... the changes from 6e to 7e are divergent from the 6e to DG, so I don’t anticipate making it work. Additionally, the 7e ruleset code is in the vault, so I seriously doubt anyone else will be making an extension.

Sorry

Pickup the CoC 6e ruleset and then you'll be able to use the DG extension. Find the ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=DGA070

As Ian says, DG is much more closely aligned with CoC 6e, so it's best to use that ruleset anyway.

FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for this! I love it! One thing I did spot though is the Base skill for Dodge should be 30% instead of 22%

Quote Originally Posted by Jig86 View Post
    Thanks for this! I love it! One thing I did spot though is the Base skill for Dodge should be 30% instead of 22%
    Good catch. In CoC it defaults to half your dex, so will have to change that.

The version of the file able to be downloaded seems to be 0.0.1, and when my players attempt to use the combat tracker, all kinds of errors ensue. Is there a link to the newer versions?Screenshot (94).png

Thread Information