STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New player

New player

Hi, i used to play rpg as a teenager and loved it. Over the years iv been huge mmo gamer.
    i come across fantasy grounds by chance and am very keen to have ago as a player.
    iv added rmc dlc.

how do i go about finding games to join?

im online most evenings.

Hi Humps and welcome to the FG community!!!

I would post in the LFG sub forum and keep an eye out there for games. RMC isn't the most widely played system in FG so you might want to jump in a Pathfinder, Savage Worlds or 5e game to get a feel for how it all works.

You might also want to include your geographical location and/or timezone, as evening to you might be mid-morning to others, just makes potential GMs aware of where you are relative to themselves.

Hangout, ask questions and be patient and try out some different things to get your feet wet.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thank you for the advise.

i will take a look at one of these games, maybe pathfinder.

Location England.

Thanks again

I know there is a game in RMC going on now (I think they are still playing) that is being run evenings in the UK by Hawkwind. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Mine-Campaign

There is a thread on this forum so you might want to at least touch base with Hawkwind about a possible spot. Worst he can do is tell you no...
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Similar situation.
    We played rolemaster when I was a teen. We used to call it ICE.
    That was back in the DnD 2nd Ed era.
    I remember thinking that the system was more detailed with critical hits and such.

I have played FG, but pathfinder, and a couple of years ago.

If someone were running a once a week campiagn in EST evenings, and could tolerate someone so out of touch with tne system, as to be more or less a complete noob, I'd love to play.

I got steered back into FG when they bought Tabletop Connect.

Humps you are welcome to join my campaign, we will even help you roll up a character

Blog Entries
    Ardem has a spot going in his AUS based RMC game.

Hi Hawkwind.

I'd like to join if that's OK. Am I right in thinking it's every Monday from 8?
    If so as of next week I'm all yours. If you could help with a character roll that
    Would be great thank you.

Many thanks humps

I show you how to make a character on Wednesday night from about half eight if you are interested, you will need team speak set up though

That would be great thank you.

I'll hang around open chat on teamspeak around that time, may be a little late due to
    Working all hours god sends at the moment. Christmas and kids is not a good mix lol.

Thank you speak tomorrow

Thread Information