DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 34 First 1234513 ... Last
    cm - the problem is not bypassing 33XP for Seeker status and eligibility for arcs like Eyes of the Ten. If players want to have that option, it looks like 10 sessions will have to be SLOW. If they pass 33XP, they will not be eligible. Otherwise, as you say, the sanctioned content goes through Level 13. It will really depend on what each player wants for their character, I guess.

Andi - OK - I'll take a look.

I would play, but my ID won't be eligible until like Level 6 unless we did CORE. Then I'm eligible for everything.

Same... if it's core, i'm good to go... if not, then i'll have to skip Splinterden and The Drowned Level. As far as scheduling goes, Saturday's are ok for the most part, although i'll probably have to work one every once in a while...
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Arkest Character

Here is the file for my character.

Purchase list:
    Lamellar Cuirass 1 15 15
    Cestus 1 5 5
    Traveler's Outfit 1 1 1
    Rations, Trail 4 0.5 2
    Waterskin 1 1 1
    Bedroll 1 0.1 0.1
    Bandolier 1 0.5 0.5
    Acid 1 10 10
    Alchemist's Fire 1 20 20
    Antitoxin 1 50 50
    Soothe Syrup 1 25 25
    Vermin Repellent 4 5 20

I'd love to get in on this HG if you end up planning a second time slot. I can only make GMT evening time slot I'm afraid, so I understand if this doesn't work.

Well...I'm already running an Emerald Spire CORE campaign. Level 1 took 4 hours, including basic intro and completing all encounters, but I doubt that will be sustainable at higher levels.

My preference would be to run in NORMAL mode for the GM build credits, not that I need them, I suppose. I haven't even been assigning the ones I have accumulated so far. Also - Myrrdin - would love to have you play, but I can't commit to afternoons in PST, which is evening for you. :-/ I guess it doesn't have to be a campaign. I can just run them as one-offs. I'll think about it.

Signed up with my new character, a fighter for now... but just dipping into it for the first two levels, then it's on to investigator! plan on going ranged with him, so the extra feats will be nice

Sounds like an awsome adventure to have a dedicated character on. Unfortunately I am travelling until the 23rdof November and wouldn't be able to participate. Maybe I could jump in later if there is room, or I could wait in hopes of someone else running it rthrough in the future. Thanks for dedicating the time to make these events possible!

OK - make sure you vote on the time. If we have a legal table, I guess I will go ahead...and it looks like we do.

Andi - I see what you mean about Godhome. I guess we'll see.

Probably won't have my XML and token ready till just before the start of the game, so in the meantime, here's the rest of my info.

Vandell Blackmane Portfolio

Thread Information