FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Update Strangeness

After uploading today's (11/4) update I discovered some strange things going on in my Rippers PP story module. I found numerous breaks in the text and the CNTRL-J function to clean them up didn't work properly...it removed shortcuts (argh!) to other story pins but didn't tighten up the text lines. I was forced to go in manually to get rid of the breaks. I also received numerous script errors as I tried to bring up various other menus. I've included some pics to help show what I am dealing with. Assuming the file has been corrupted...how do I reload it?

Those errors are in extensions. What extensions are you running? Type /version in the chat window and list the full result here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here it isAttachment 11658

Got this error when first clicking on the Name Generator for the Tools BarAttachment 11659

I get this when I click on the Allies shortcut in the Rippers GM guideAttachment 11660

I get similar errors on virtually every menu selection that I open up and the text is almost always broken up. It doesn't prevent me from getting the info but the format is crap.

I checked my Last Parsec campaign and I'm getting the same types of script errors...but not the broken text. Here's its versionAttachment 11661
    Last edited by Meliath1742; November 5th, 2015 at 20:52.

Most of those enhanced extensions are obsolete - check this thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ent-Extensions You only need the enhanced library - which you should update to the latest available in the thread, the other "enhanced" extensions should be removed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks! I'll correct it and see how it works.

Ok...I got rid of ALL extensions except the enhanced library and took another look. Still getting script errors and breaks in text formattingAttachment 11662

And here is the versionAttachment 11663

tried again with NO extensionsAttachment 11664 and got NO script errors but still seeing some text issuesAttachment 11665
    Last edited by Meliath1742; November 5th, 2015 at 22:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Ok...I got rid of ALL extensions except the enhanced library and took another look. Still getting script errors and breaks in text formattingAttachment 11662

And here is the versionAttachment 11663]
    As mentioned above, you need to update to the latest version of the enhanced library extension - this will fix the errors

tried again with NO extensionsAttachment 11664 and got NO script errors but still seeing some text issuesAttachment 11665
    This is a base issue with the module data, which contains line breaks. So this issue would have been present before the update. Just resize the width of the window to display the data better:

Ok...I located the enhanced library extension but Windows 10 is asking what to use to open the file...???

Ok...I located the enhanced library extension but Windows 10 is asking what to use to open the file...???
    Don't open it, just save it to the <FG App Data>\extensions directory. Delete the old enhanced library extension from that directory.

Ok, I got the newest builds of the Enhanced Library & NPC Maker put into the extension folder. What about the following extensions...Enhanced Adventure Deck, Enhanced Desktop, Enhanced Effects? Can I delete them?

Thread Information