DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.1.3

Release v3.1.3

Fantasy Grounds v3.1.3 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

Here's a list of what is included:
    • Image and formatted text links can be made shareable (use radial menu or SHIFT-click).
    • [CoreRPG+] Language feature added to chat window.
    • [CoreRPG+] Quest record type added. Available via campaign story list window.
    • [CoreRPG+] Automatic resizable chat entry box.
    • [CoreRPG+] Bracketed math and dice expressions within table results will be evaluated.
    • [CoreRPG+] Multiple rolls for follow-on tables in table results (use [#x] tag).
    • ...Many other minor features and fixes...

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; November 6th, 2015 at 19:09.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the release
    I noticed the "Template" checkbox on the items list. Is what this does/how its used documented somewhere?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This flag is to denote items that are considered templates for the upcoming Item Forge extension in support of the 5E DMG release. (i.e. Armor +1 is a template, whereas Chain Mail +1 is not a template.)

Cheers,
    JPG

Just pushed a data hot fix for the first four 5E modules.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    With the Force Load option for module sharing removed, how does it work if I want to share a module my players if they don't already have it locally?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Just mark the module as Allowed (check mark), and they can open in their library.

Regards,
    JPG

I have noticed that any story frames that have a frameid in the xml do not drop properly into chat. Those without frameid drop fine. I noticed this immediately on the update to 3.1.3.

I just tested this in my 5E campaign. Chat text both with and without speakers defined both worked when dragging or clicking.

Which game system ruleset are you using? Is this chat text part of campaign or module?

Regards,
    JPG

Ruleset is 5th edition. Text is in a story from a mod. The story text looks a little funky. The Character name is in the right place. The text is quite a few line lower. Here is an example of the mod xml. Everyone I have tried does not work.

<frame>
    <frameid>Doctor Jubal</frameid>
    What's all this? What's all this! We'll have no fighting here, not at my carnival! We are peaceful folk. Entertainers. Take your fights elsewhere!
    </frame>

I can provide the full story xml if you want

[IMG]D:\D&D\images\story.jpg[/IMG]Here is a screen shot of what it looks like before drop

Thread Information