FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Getting groups..

Hello all, I'm thinking of getting Fantasy Grounds for CoC, I guess as the topic states. How easy is it to find groups to play CoC on FG? Im used to Roll20 where you can tag your profile for certain games and you will automatically show up in a search and game creators can just PM you to ask if you want in. Is it similar on FG? I do like the look of FG, it has more features then Roll20 for sure. I just dont want to spend the coin if the LFG potential is low, or hard to find groups.

Thanks all

Hello and welcome to the forums and to FG.

If you are wanting to join a game as a player then you won't need to spend any coin if the DM has an ultimate licence. Your best bet for finding games is to post here or have a look at the Game Calendar.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Hey kamkor! There is a good Call of Cthulhu ruleset (and we are looking at an even better 7e conversion). Not as much Cthulhu gaming gets advertised as we'd like. I think there are plenty of Cthulhu players around but not so many GMs looking to start CoC campaigns. At FG Con 7 we had two Call of Chhulhu, one Achtung! Cthulhu and one Trail of Cthulhu session run. They were all one shots but there is plenty of interest...
    Also posting your TZ and availability might also help others know whether they have something that might suit you.

Hi Kamkor. I regularly run CoC one shots at the FG-Con and FG-Daze events and I'd be happy to have you in my games.

I am also toying with the idea of starting a Masks campaign going, when I get time...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi Kamkor. I regularly run CoC one shots at the FG-Con and FG-Daze events and I'd be happy to have you in my games.

I am also toying with the idea of starting a Masks campaign going, when I get time...
    And one day I will run one for you too Ian!

Wait, did you says 'Masks'?

I'd love to be a part of that, or maybe Eternal Lies?
    (I remember seeing a conversion document for EL kicking around someplace).

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I would love to get into one, i just downloaded FG and the CoC rule set from Steam. but im having a major issue right now, im getting the Run Test.....Failure issue. I have contacted support to get help with this and i hope to have it resolved soon. Im looking forward to some CoC very soon.

Sorry to hear that.
    Though, it's worth mentioning, that error shouldn't stop you joining other people's games, but will stop others joining a game you run. It's usually due to your Internet router not letting traffic in to your computer and is usually easy to fix once you know how and if you have access to be able to configure your router.

I got it all working, thanks to Doug on support. Sundays would be great for me, or Friday nights. Im Canada, EST.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post

Well when you get the Masks campaign going be sure to count me in

Thread Information