DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

PFC - #5-08: The Confirmation - (CORE)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 1-2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

NOTE: This will be a CORE Game so only CORE characters may be played.

Post your character information here to reserve a slot and sign up on the GAME CALENDAR.

SECOND NOTE: I am considering running this in 2 different time slots, we will go with the one that gets the most sign ups on the calendar.

EDIT: THIRD NOTE: The following information is needed for 'new players':
    Player Name:
    Character Name:
    PFS #
    Faction:
    Starting Gold: (AFTER initial purchases)
    Last edited by Blackfoot; November 5th, 2015 at 20:23.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

NM. Just noticed the time for the Sunday/Monday game. heh
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I should be good for either time. I will sign up on the calendar. I plan to bring a bard.
    Sean H on Teamspeak & FG Con

I am signing up to this thread and the Game Calendar to track this game, but at the moment, I can't on either slot. I'm in a plane on Friday and I have a conflicting AP on Sunday. Will follow up if anything change.

Character is a new CORE Melee Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I am signing up to this thread and the Game Calendar to track this game, but at the moment, I can't on either slot. I'm in a plane on Friday and I have a conflicting AP on Sunday. Will follow up if anything change.

Character is a new CORE Melee Bard.
    Phew! My hard will be mainly a support/caster bard.
    Sean H on Teamspeak & FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran0503 View Post
    Phew! My hard will be mainly a support/caster bard.
    No worries, my Bard is a Half-Orc, highest stat is Strength. He'll eventually become a Dragon Disciple. (A side benefit of the CORE campaign is these venerable prestige classes from the CRB will get played again.)

lmao, so I have a healing cleric, but I ran the confirmation on her already. I'm looking into what I want to play next.

Quote Originally Posted by kwarner1986 View Post
    lmao, so I have a healing cleric, but I ran the confirmation on her already. I'm looking into what I want to play next.
    The shadowdancer and duelist conjured up cool concepts for me...

I'll sign up for the Sunday time slot. Funny, I was thinking bard also before I read this thread. I'll rethink that tho!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Attachment 11558
    Attachment 11559
    Attachment 11560
    Attachment 11561
    And, I'll be attempting to mark of goals on PFS Faction card too. Hmm . . . I might need to give XML and things again depending upon whether or not I play other PFS game before this one (I am signed up to play cmdisk's PFS #3-05 Tide of Twilight also on Nov. 6th). Good day

Thread Information