DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainpolice View Post
    I'm more interested in participating in an all out campaign over multiple sessions. If that's part of what's being discussed here, I'm down with that.
    Brainpolice, sounds like you're looking for an ongoing Pathfinder campaign? If so, and if you haven't already, take a look at the LFG forum. There are usually quite a few Pathfinder campaigns going on, I believe.

Blackfoot, cmdisc, I'm up for playing PFS core as well. But the biggest challenge for me is game timing. I'm in UTC +7, so a US afternoon/Europe evening would be around 2 or 3am for me. Occasionally, I'll be able to make times like this, but probably not too often.

So in terms of timing feedback, ideal times from my perspective would be:
    1) US morning/Europe afternoon, making it evening for my local time, or
    2) US evening, making it morning for my local time, but this ends up being 2 or 3am in Europe, making it difficult for Europe-based players

Ultimately though, GM's should run games whenever they're up for running games. If I'm available for any given session, I'll definitely be up for joining in!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

My schedule is flexible enough that I can game just about any day/time with enough forewarning. Running games, however, is usually limited to evenings when I can use my main desktop without the distractions of family life running about the house.

Come this Summer, the plan is to move back to the States. So as my Time Zone changes, so will the times I can offer games.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I've been keeping a watch on the PFS forum for a few months, hoping for evening North American Eastern Time games (9pm ET/6pm PT), but I haven't seen any get scheduled... If there were CORE games in this time slot, I would be playing in everyone I'm free for!
    I think many of the GMs aim for the afternoon in North America because that seems to allow for the most options for Europe and Australia. But it's good that you bring this up because the standard evening GMT games don't fit everyone's schedule. Just like at the CON, having a variety of game times is a good thing.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

To help with thinking about global time zones, here is a quick and dirty general reference. It doesn't take into account the quirks of daylight savings, but maybe it'll be a bit helpful for GMs with flexible game times to plan!

Regardless of game times though, it sounds like there's interest. I hope it all comes together!

USA Morning Game (about 10AM EST):
    • Europe: 3PM - 4PM
    • Australia/Asia: 10PM - 1AM

USA Afternoon Game (about 3PM EST):
    • Europe: 8PM - 9PM
    • Australia/Asia: 3AM - 6AM

USA Evening Game (about 8PM EST):
    • Europe: 1AM - 2AM
    • Australia/Asia: 8AM - 11AM

Europe Morning Game (about 10AM CET):
    • Australia/Asia: 4PM - 7PM
    • USA: 1AM - 4AM

Europe Afternoon Game (about 3PM CET):
    • Australia/Asia: 9PM - 12 midnight
    • USA: 6AM - 9AM

Europe Evening Game (about 8PM CET):
    • Australia/Asia: 2AM - 5AM
    • USA: 11AM - 2PM

Australia/Asia Morning Game (about 10AM AEST):
    • USA: 4PM - 7PM
    • Europe: 12 midnight - 1AM

Australia/Asia Afternoon Game (about 3PM AEST):
    • USA: 9PM - 12 midnight
    • Europe: 5AM - 6AM

Australia/Asia Evening Game (about 8PM AEST):
    • USA: 2AM - 5AM
    • Europe: 10AM - 11AM

Assumes:
    • USA = UTC -8, -7, -6, -5
    • Europe = UTC +0, +1
    • Australia/Asia = UTC +7, +8, +9, +10
      (Note that there are probably very few players in the UTC +7 time zone. I happen to be one, so I'm including it. )

Hmmm. I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere on Paizo's site, but I haven't found a link to it yet:

I understand that non-CRB item can be bought if they appear on chronicle sheets, but what about non-CRB race boons? Can they be used in the CORE campaign, or does the "CRB only" overrule the boon?

I think, but don't quote me. You can, but it has to be a chronicle sheet only. Chronicles are the only thing that you can get that is non-core.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    Hmmm. I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere on Paizo's site, but I haven't found a link to it yet:

I understand that non-CRB item can be bought if they appear on chronicle sheets, but what about non-CRB race boons? Can they be used in the CORE campaign, or does the "CRB only" overrule the boon?
    I'm pretty sure I saw that they specifically called out Race boons as a NO.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

By race boon, do you mean unlocking of non-core races? Page 20 of the season 7 PFS role-playing guild guide says:

Any item appearing on a Chronicle sheet earned in Core Mode play, regardless of source, is allowed to be used by a Core Mode character, except Chronicle sheets that open new races.

I need to read the season 7 manual. That definitely wasn't in season 6. Thanks for clearing that up.

There is also one specific sentence in the blog announcing the CORE campaign that says race boons are not allowed.

I'm hoping games compatible with my availability will happen; I think I would enjoy playing PFS in CORE mode - the minmaxed characters commonly seen at PFS tables are hohum...

Thread Information