FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Couvs View Post
    You'll probably have to tweet directly to Mercer for permission to share the blood hunter. he allowed the witch hunter, and the PDF is made available for free use so I imagine he'll allow it again

Yea I may just do that.

Time to sign up to twitter I guess *shudder*

Blog Entries
    Yes, he responded to me via tweet with permission for the Witch Hunter before.

And he's just responded to me for permission for the blood hunter also. I'll sort out a module sans-art and post a link here shortly. Might as well keep it in thread since its tangentially related heh.

Double post but can't see adding attachments on an edit.
    If you are interested in the Monster Hunter stuff, PM me for an all inclusive Homebrew PHB and the monster list and I'll send it to you.
    Otherwise this attachment only has the Witch Hunter and the Blood Hunter, and the par5e files if you want to incorporate it into your own modules.

Edit: typo fixes, crimson rite fixes added 13/12/2015
    Last edited by spite; December 13th, 2015 at 01:46.

Blog Entries
    Good deal.

excellent, thanks for the update!

Spite, I've done some initial tinkering and Crimson Rite doesn't appear to be showing up in the list of Features and doesn't get added to the Features on the Abilities tab at level 1 when the class is dragged onto the sheet.
    Also, where's this "exotic weapon proficiency of your choice" coming from?
    Last edited by Couvs; December 13th, 2015 at 00:44.

Good catch on the exotic weapon prof, that's unrelated and I will remove now. As for crimson rite, let me check why that's not showing. I trolled through just before on my end and it seemed to be there.

ran into one more thing too. when I drag the class over for level 3, the ORder feature gets added but nothing pops up to choose which order to use. I tinkereed with the Witch Hunter from your new .mod file and had the same issue. when I closed out this new module and opened the original Witch hunter module that ddavidson posted, it does pop up.

That is very strange, actually, seeing as my witch hunter is purely his class file as it stands. Let me do some more digging. I have fixed the crimson rite issue though, so that's good.

Thread Information